๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about Love+Fear

DC

Featured Posts

So yesterday I asked why you guys didn't like L+F and I got a LOT of responses saying it was bland, repetitive, and the meanings were pretty un-unique.

Well, now I got something for all of you, say something nice about the album, not just positive, actually niceย :vegas:

Stream this bop of an albumย :firega:

ย 

Spoiler

@huttontย @Danny Milkย @Emigranteย @Alvaro Moreno Ullrichย @Hybrid Roseย @Monopolyย @Chromaticaย @Huntyย @AphroditeLaydeeย @Chromatographyย @Sour Candyย @daddybunnyย @Spockย (Jeeze, what made you feel the need to say that?ย :saladga:) @FfFfFfFFย @Lona Deleryย @HeavyMetalLoverย @Agunimonย 

ย 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

To be human is one of my favorite songs. Such an important song, and shouldve been a bigger hit.

xoxo

BeIIadonna

Handmade Heaven is a really good song & one of the best lead singles ever released (imo)

I like the artwork and how it's a little different from her others (even if it's just a change of colour to monochrome)

She tried something new, and even if it didn't work for the most part it's still a good thing

I really like the run of Life Is Strange > You > Karma

Just now, raragaga said:

To be human is one of my favorite songs. Such an important song, and shouldve been a bigger hit.

SHOULD, we still have Hope+Faithย :firega:

HausofGabo

I love the album and I donโ€™t understand the hate it gets. Itโ€™s so mature and beautifulย 

Just now, Spock said:

@DC ย say what?

"Itโ€™s generic, the production is basic af, it has horrible lyrics andย the songs are very uninspired, which is everything Marina wasnโ€™t up to that point"

This sounds more like you're taking your anger out more than anythingย :derpga:

KennyRichie

I love the album. It reminds me to a trip to London I did listening to the album when it was recently announced. Too bad Marina was in New York promoting itย :laughga:

Lona Delery

Believe In Love is a great song, actually. Love that one

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived