💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West urinates on Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Because they don't want him to buy it, they wanna own his masters that's the whole point. They refuse to give him the price when it's his right

Your original post reads differently, it seemed like you were saying that they wouldn't give him the money (cash) for him to purchase his master's (like from a different label). Not just the cash price

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

This man is disgusting :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

The Grammys are extremely sensitive with the way people hold their trophies. Bradley Cooper said he was instructed to not hold it in a way that has the gramophone face inward, it has to show outward. They would be fuming and extremely offended at this.

Why do the grammys get offended if your holding it differently thats so stupid 

He is disgusting. Sure, music contracts sucks like all job contracts but we don't see some retail employee constantly calling it out. These music millionaires always want more, they don't respect the industry that make them rich as p!ss. how convenient is from them to always put up a fight with theirs recording companies once they are at the top of the game. Be respectful and speak up, stop being a child. This goes to Taylor Swift too. I've had it officially 

Anderson123

Damn I feel really bad for Kim right now. She must really love him to go through all of this every day. Kanye needs help but wont accept it. 

He usually does this when he’s about to release music so who knows, probably a stunt to get people to talk about him. And wow at the masters thing, first Taylor and now Kanye. I don’t really believe in karma but don’t know if this is a coincidence. 

HeavyMetalLover
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

The Grammys are extremely sensitive with the way people hold their trophies. Bradley Cooper said he was instructed to not hold it in a way that has the gramophone face inward, it has to show outward. They would be fuming and extremely offended at this.

Are they specific about how it should be excreted upon, though? :oprah: Into the gramophone directly or around it? :oprah:

i don't remember ARTPOP

ItWasntLaauv

He tries so hard and is so cringey. How are people current fans of him? I understand his old music is great, but this dude’s off his rocker the last 10 years.

Bloody hooker

I never thought I would see Kanye pee. I hate it :triggered:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

He's mad at the whole industry, and I agree that all artists should be able to own their masters. And record labels and their contracts are shady as many artists have already said.

But the way he's going with this though... 

5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Theres really no need to be this disrespectful , these male artist piss me off so much with their cocky attitude im sorry  

Imagine if a female artist did this :smh: She'd be stoned 

Kanye's probably going to get off easy with this one :koons:

Archived