Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West urinates on Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He needs help. That's it. That's what he needs. He needs serious help.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I don't keep up with Kanye... He should seek professional help, some family member, maybe a friend could make him see that, idk. 

18 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

He needs help. That's it. That's what he needs. He needs serious help.

He needs to be in full medical and psychiatric care. I am feeling so sorry for the people he hurts by doing those kind of things... 

PartySick

Am I the only one that doesn't think he's mentally ill? He's just an asshole with a god complex pulling stunts :awkney:

If he wants his masters then sue for them and make a legal argument. Don't piss on a Grammy. Wtf :smh:

My pity well is bottomed out for this mess. I pray his wife and kid get the hell away from him.

đŸ–€

andy232000

Im pretty sure there is a rule that making this type of denigration to the trophy warrants in the removal of the Grammy. I wouldnt be surprised if the Recording Academy revokes his grammys 

raragaga

etl_download_taylor_swift_013120.jpg?h=d1cb525d&itok=1L6-rPQR

xoxo

raragaga
6 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Didn’t cross his mind how disrespectful it is to the people he won over? :saladga:

that would require something he lacks called empathy :oprah:

xoxo

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think he's mentally ill? He's just an asshole with a god complex pulling stunts :awkney:

If he wants his masters then sue for them and make a legal argument. Don't piss on a Grammy. Wtf :smh:

My pity well is bottomed out for this mess. I pray his wife and kid get the hell away from him.

I don't often disagree with you but this time I disagree. He's definitely mentally ill. Most likely bipolar. His behavior is not that of someone with a good mental health.

Is this like a sign that his record label bought him the grammy? :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

GRIMEZSZ
6 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

At least americans know now the existence of my country. Yay

Well, we are the best country of Chile bro :trollga:

Smother Em Eh

This is embarrassing he is a husband and a father for gods sake. :toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

MonsterPug

The fact that this grown ass man has the resources to get the best help, best doctors and the best care in the entire world and instead of taking advantage of that, he choses To do dumb s**t  like this, angers the hell out of me. His mental illness is no excuse to how he is behaving. I cross the US boarder to Mexico every damn weekend to go see a psychologist Because I can’t afford the prices here in the US. There’s no excuses why he’s not taking his meds and getting help. Screw him and his ego. 

Archived