💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dont disrespect joanne ever

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

Basically you’re saying Gaga doing Gaga Popstar things during Joanne era was amazing

which we all agree with 

it’s the music and the videos (not John Wayne) that’s the issue.... that’s what the whole album experience is.

If you’re asking for the Joanne era to get the praise it deserves then ya I think it already has that 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrenaliner
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love the album and era and anyone who hates it are tasteless :ohwell:

Or they just prefer other kind of music? :triggered:

HotLikeMexico

I love the album, and I love the era. Thanks for all these iconic moments and looks.

Sadly a lot of little monster don't like anything that isn't pop. And that's the sad truth. However it's amazing how polarizing this album was. I love whatever this woman does even if im not 100% on board with it, it's refreshing to see how much she constantly changes.

Delulu Rogers

The album and era are cute but it would have been 1000% better and memorable with a different lead that had actual promo and if the videos weren't terrible. 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I love the album, and I love the era. Thanks for all these iconic moments and looks.

Sadly a lot of little monster don't like anything that isn't pop. And that's the sad truth. However it's amazing how polarizing this album was. I love whatever this woman does even if im not 100% on board with it, it's refreshing to see how much she constantly changes.

I don't think the joanne hate is cause her fans only want pop. Everyone agrees that is it was a necessary step for her to be where she is now and the vast majority of the fans love ASIB. While fans obviously prefer pop, I think the joanne slander is due to lack of singles, promo, and good visuals. 

2School4Cool

I’ve said it multiple times on here, but Joanne is my personal favorite Gaga album, it feels so warm and cozy, it’s been my favorite since the very first listen. I know it’s not necessarily the taste of everyone in the fanbase, but it’s my taste and I can’t express my love for it. The era, the looks, the lyrics, the instrumentation, all of it is perfect to me and I adore it so much.

See The Best In Everyone

It’s funny that some people get offended at some mild Chromatica criticism while ARTPOP and Joanne get constantly insulted and trashed every single day and no one bats an eyelid.

Very Inch Resting... :triggered: 

HotLikeMexico
40 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I don't think the joanne hate is cause her fans only want pop. Everyone agrees that is it was a necessary step for her to be where she is now and the vast majority of the fans love ASIB. While fans obviously prefer pop, I think the joanne slander is due to lack of singles, promo, and good visuals. 

While I agree on your point about the singles, and promo kinda of deterring fans from enjoying the era fully, I disagree that her fans don't only want pop. But we can agree to disagree.

In my experience here, there's never not been a moment where fans call Joanne a terrible album because it wasn't dance pop record. There's still nostalgia and yearning for her past work. Joanne didn't satisfy that for a lot of people here. 

Franch Toast
4 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

It really was such a great era tbh, we also got Carpool Karaoke! 

Thanks to you, I just spent 10 minutes rewatching this gem. That has to be one of the best Carpool Karaokes. :heart: (Perhaps only eclipsed by Paul McCartney's, and that's because they visited a lot of the Beatles's old haunts.)

And that "Million Reasons" performance at the end is so beautiful. I love how James stops singing to stare in awe at her, not to mention all the fun moments (O-Town "Liquid Dreams"; "Poker Facing" too hard; "Benedict Cumberbatch is bloody good as Sherlock Holmes). 

She/Her/Hers

lifeasgeorge
12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks to you, I just spent 10 minutes rewatching this gem. That has to be one of the best Carpool Karaokes. :heart: (Perhaps only eclipsed by Paul McCartney's, and that's because they visited a lot of the Beatles's old haunts.)

And that "Million Reasons" performance at the end is so beautiful. I love how James stops singing to stare in awe at her, not to mention all the fun moments (O-Town "Liquid Dreams"; "Poker Facing" too hard; "Benedict Cumberbatch is bloody good as Sherlock Holmes). 

Aww no problem, I love revisiting this when I'm ever I'm feeling down or in the feels. It always makes me smile and laugh :nick: I agree that this is easily one of the best Carpool Karaokes, she really delivered here 

live and let live

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Her "where we can both fall far in looooove" note during TEOG also (6:04 onwards) >>>

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived