💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dont disrespect joanne ever

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Joanne the era is underrated . Why?

Say what you want about the album itself , it may not be your cup of tea  cuz its an acquired taste and i have seen some of its tracks get categorised as bad by critics and fans, but i can confidently say that the joanne era is top 3 one of gagas best era's if not the best.

Hear me out 

I have already established that music wise yes , joanne may not have added anything significant  to gagas dicography apart from a few exceptional gems . Also When it came to vidoegraphy,  joanne really fell short. But were joanne excelled was in the performances , achievments and "heart" which to me makes for a more memorable era .

Sure, she didnt have outlandish custumes and the controversial videos that we all love. she kind of lost the attention of some of the general public which to me made the era all the more intimate  But The fact that she got to perform at 2 of the biggest stages in the world in one single era already more than makes up for it and sets joanne apart from the others . No music artist has ever conquered  the super bowl and coachella  and still toured the same year .

20200916-123655.jpg

Superbowl × coachella

lady-gaga-greg-noire.jpg

She didnt just perform at the superbowl but she literally broke records and even though she was on short notice, she gave an amazing performance and became the first female headliner for Coachella  in decades , she set a stantard for precedence .

Like i said earlier we didnt get the most outlandish looks but the looks we got were pure fire and some of the best in her career

valfre-grammys-best-blog-gaga-d3941bfc-6

Lady-Gaga-2017-Grammys.jpg

Boss bitch

20200916-130008.jpg

Sophisticated

1-1-1-1-1-1-1.gif

lady-gaga-amas.jpg

Queen of the night

Lady-Gaga-Glam-Bot-Grammy-2018-Gorgeous-Lady-Gaga-Glam-Bot-Grammy-2018-Gorgeous-

lady-gaga-taylor-swfit-snake-ring-151722

Princess peaches

20200916-132425.jpg

These are some of my favourite fashion mements from the era

Lets talk about the performaces .

I truely feel like the joanne era showcases gagas best vocals exceptionally and  the dance moments are without a doubt the best of her career . She outdid her past era and to be fair it will be hard to top some of the vocal and dance moments she was able to pull off and thats probably why people are some of us monsters are so picky with her vocals and dancing these days .

The victoria secret fashion show performace was one that shouldnt be slept on , the angelic yet dangerously fiery vocals on million reasons is unmatched , i also love how she switched it up with little tweaks and didnt just deliver million reasons in its basic form. Those riff and runs were everything and she looked like A goddess all while doing it .

giphy-33.gif

The ayo and john wayne set gave us some of the best choreograhy moment of gaga im recent years.

6fbp.gif

That ayo break down was spot on . She hit every move effortlessly all while sounding amazing and upstaging the models . 

6fbl.gif

her catwalk at the end left everyone starstrck as she literally blew our minds up with those 12 inches strut.

source-6.gif

This performance with metallica just cemented gaga as the most versatile artist of our time . Theres no artist out there that can consistently slay in a multiplicity of genres to the same degree over and over again. Nuff said

The amas performance is very underrated , we got to see a glimpse of the old gaga pop out for a while as she belted out the lyrics  to the cure and danced her heart out. The vocals in this where unmatched .

tenor-14.gif

Speaking of the cure remember how snatched our wigs were when she announced the cure at coachella 

4AFpdxF.gif

What a time to be alive

I couldnt find a good link of the 2018 grammy performance but You lnow this performance grew on me alot , i  wish it was longer .he vocal delivery was simply amazing and she looked too good . It gave us  a glimpse of what we should expect from gaga when she is in her 60s. It was such a good vocal moment to add to the already superior era that is joanne.

Also  she signed that contract that led to the birth of enigma

20200916-144507.jpg

Rich bitch 

images-jpeg-6.jpg
This wouldn't be complete without mentioning the joanne world tour .JWT is my best when it comes to looks, vocals and choreo and that speaks tor itself.

tumblr-ou8srjz-YFV1r8j1j3o3-540.gif

All this to say, joanne is one era that will always stand out to me .

Even though the sales were mediocre and the award shows paid her dust ,her artistry did not go unnoticed , it is amazing how well she carried herself without the support of mainstream studios . I believe this made us stronger as a fanbase , we basically carried the joanne era on our backs. So many people had negative things to say from the moment perfect illusion dropped but look how she ended up.  Oscar winner and 2 no 1s within 15 months.

The joanGa was vocal about issues she cared about , she was vulnerable and open with her struggles with chronic pain ,addiction and assault . Say what you want about the music  but That was the best Gaga we ever had .

a3ba3e5babf645a858f394aae004dca2.gif

Peace and love to you all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Don’t disrespect joanne ever”

Or what?

Each fan has different taste. It’s ok if some don’t like Joanne that much. Just because the music comes from Gaga doesn’t mean that we all have to love it.

Bonkers

omg, this is good advice.  When I saw Gaga at the last Joanne Ball - she was singing Diamond Heart and then she was like, "STOP STOP!!  STOP THE MUSIC"

And then she strutted out and said,

"We have a special guest tonight.  Bonkers?  Bonkers where are you?"

I  slowly put up my hand.

Gaga:  "Bonkers, you little ****.  I login to GagaDaily constantly, and I SAW WHAT YOU SAID.  How dare you!!!!  DON'T disrespect Joanne!!!!!"

To be honest it almost ruined the rest of the concert. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

This was the era I became a Little Monster and I've got to say it's her best era :firega:

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

omg, this is good advance.  When I saw Gaga at the last Joanne Ball - she was singing Diamond Heart and then she was like, "STOP STOP!!  STOP THE MUSIC"

And then she strutted out and said,

"We have a special guest tonight.  Bonkers?  Bonkers where are you?"

I  slowly put up my hand.

Gaga:  "Bonkers, you little ****.  I login to GagaDaily constantly, and I SAW WHAT YOU SAID.  How dare you!!!!  DON'T disrespect Joanne!!!!!"

To be honest it almost ruined the rest of the concert. :saladga:

:icega:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

NFRatwell

A half baked era with a theme she couldn’t keep up with. I’d rather it than no era but I was disappointed she didn’t allow herself to really embrace the image she was so hopeful to show at the beginning of the era. :bear: But we did get a lot of great moments and songs. They just don’t fit very well together thematically. But yeah Joanne is still not terrible. 

monketsharona

Joanne wasn't my cup of tea (it's actually my least favorite Gaga album, solo). BUT it has some very nice moments and JWT was such an epic tour. I'm so so fine it's part of her discography.

Though I still wonder why Joannesters always put the stress on the fact SB and Coachella happened 'in Joanne era', while let's be honest those two event where 80% about The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way  or career tribute. 

Archived