💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dont disrespect joanne ever

RenegAde

Featured Posts

DirrtyPony

I don’t think it’s so outrageous that some people don’t care for Joanne. No matter where you stand you know it has a distinct sound that isn’t for everybody.

The same could be said with an album like ARTPOP. You love it or you hate it.

Strung out for another taste

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Graphic and creative direction wise I think the images, digital work, and aesthetic we got was a balance of Joanne and Gaga. The video above summarizes the creative direction they took and that's what I always loved about it. :flutter:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

hieronymus

I genuinely enjoy some classic country music and the likes of newer people like Kacey Musgraves and Jason Aldean... and I really hate Joanne, so claiming the yeehaw angle drives people away isn't very accurate. It's an album that doesn't know what it wants to do or have any kind of mission statement or purpose. It just feels like a collection of songs with scattered themes, try-hard lyrics and semi-Americana inspired instrumentals. The only songs I legitimately like are Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion. The rest range from big meh to completely unlistenable to me. And I REALLY tried to like this album when it came out.

Regina George

Era is good. Album is mediocre. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative. It served it’s purpose I guess. I have nothing against that album but I hate when people try to paint it as some kind of godly work when the fact is it’s just not it. Every single one of her previous albums is more daring and more revolutionary. 

RenegAde
6 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I love the album, and I love the era. Thanks for all these iconic moments and looks.

Sadly a lot of little monster don't like anything that isn't pop. And that's the sad truth. However it's amazing how polarizing this album was. I love whatever this woman does even if im not 100% on board with it, it's refreshing to see how much she constantly changes.

:kara: the way  she is versatile is unbelievable 

RenegAde
9 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

It really was such a great era tbh, we also got Carpool Karaoke! 

I can believe i forgot to add this gem in the OP .her vocals on here

TimisaMonster

The one that I never bought, hated to the core, and still feel was a waste of time to get to a pop record when she trashed her OG LG5 concept with RedOne and the "art of darkness" for....yee haw music

:bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived