💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bad Romance Challenge TikTok

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Pennywise

How many pointless challenges will it take for people to understand that Gaga is not that kind of celebrity that goes viral on TikTok? 

She doesn't need that tbh. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

How many pointless challenges will it take for people to understand that Gaga is not that kind of celebrity that goes viral on TikTok? 

I don't know, ask Ariana – she's at 2:20

RudraCNG
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Yeah, Bad Romance and Tik tok don't mix :shadow:

FentyGa
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

she definitely could use a popularity/relevance boost from it, but i agree that she’s not the kinda artist that would

Brings tears to my eyes. Haven't we all been there? I don't have tiktok though. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

littlepotter
25 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

22 minutes ago, Little99 said:

What's the point of hundreds of people repeating one thing on some stupid app :ladyhaha: hilarious 

1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

TikTok is so cringe :saladga:

Yall got all that just from a bunch of girls singing bad romance? :awkney: there is just no need to be so hateful over something so innocent

chaeri pls

Pennywise
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Yall got all that just from a bunch of girls singing bad romance? :awkney: there is just no need to be so hateful over something so innocent

I don't hate the gurls I hate tiktok itself and the culture it entails :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

No it's about all tiktok and all that challenges. Anyway, do you know what means to be hateful? Cause I doubt it. 

Archived