Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West - Yeezy Christian Academy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography

kanye gives me psycho serial killer vibes, and i’m not even saying this to be edgy. :awkney:

Chromatography
38 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This man is 100% mad and needs help. Shame that unproblematic women like Britney Spears who never claimed they are some kind of prophets get put under conservatorships but a man with clear mental illness gets to share his crazy ideas and ideologies without any problems. Says a lot about double standards we’re living through. 

exactly this! kanye really seems like a danger to himself and other people whereas britney is a literal slave to a father over quite literally, nothing

DiskoBaby

He has bipolar disorder but refuses to get treatment on it. But there might be other stuff wrong with him too that’s not in the open.

JusKeepBreathin

Oh Lord, give me strength not to go in on KW. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sneaky Oliver

At this point it gets me wondering whether he’s is actually going insane and needs help or he’s doing it all on purpose because he knows it gets people talking and he can profit from it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

GagaSine

I really really hope he gets help. How many people will be broken by fame before we take mental health more seriously?

Archived