Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Just now, Eido said:

What ?Β :ladyhaha:Β Are you my roommate ? Are you trying to see something when there is nothing to see ?Β :selena:

There is literally an emoji that should give you and idea that I think it must have been hard for herΒ 

Oh, okay. My bad then.

I don't know if you realize this but it can also come across as "she's saying she didn't want to do anything yet she was doing Enigma and J&P which is a bit hypocritical"

It's hard to decipher the intention behind plain text on the internet sometimes, so my apologies. Sorry!Β :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HybridAT said:

Oh, okay. My bad then.

I don't know if you realize this but it can also come across as "she's saying she didn't want to do anything yet she was doing Enigma and J&P which is a bit hypocritical"

It's hard to decipher the intention behind plain text on the internet sometimes, so my apologies. Sorry!Β :huntyga:

Too Late GIF by memecandy

4 minutes ago, Quenty said:

I was watchin' it but it says now that the video is not available, am I the only one?Β :fatcat:

You can watch it hereΒ :happy:

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

43 minutes ago, SLAG said:

What backlash did she face?Β 

I saw a lot people tweeting her saying she was insensitive for celebrating the album on the day.

Omg her lips look more and more like they're supposed to. I hope she will never get lip fillers again. Her natural face is so pretty, soft and friendly and she also looks younger this way. I hope Gaga will realize she doesn't need the fillers to look pretty. She looks so good natural.

Modern Ecstasy2

I noticed that the video was posted on Cynthia and theΒ BTWF IG accounts, then it was removed?Β :oprah:

β€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

32 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

LMAO SAME. I was weeping and was like well I guess I need this book now

GGD book club here we go!Β 

I was just listening to the latest episode of the Tim Ferriss show podcast. Β He revealedΒ that he wa sexually abused as a kid and some of his coping mechanisms were similar to Gaga. I would love it if she were to go on his show.
Β 

Some of the things she talks about has come up in my therapy. I got distracted in a session because my therapist talked about radical acceptance and all I could think about was Gaga.:giggle:Β  Her intelligence is so underrated, I hope she keeps doing things like this and the Oprah event.

19 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You can watch it hereΒ :happy:

Β 

Yeaah thank you that's what I didΒ :kara:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Gagaloo911

She looks incredible and so beautiful.

I loved the interview, she's an amazing womanΒ :heart:

PeachJug

amazing.

I love how gaga really kept the focus on the stories of the people (not just her, but all her fans / people who have reached out to share their experiences)

I cant wait to support and buy the bookΒ 

GagaSine

I am so in love with this hair, she looks incredibly beautiful.

i havenβ€˜t watched the whole interview yet but I am so curious as to why being β€˜Lady Gaga’ depressed her so much. She doesn’t really go in depth as to specifically what’s going on. But I understand it must be really hard to talk about for her. I am really curious as to what it is she really wants deep down/what will make her happy if her career is causing her so much pain and anguish?

First, let me say that this interview was really deeply interesting. I am so so glad that we all stan such a nice, loving and kind artist.Β 

I think I'll buy the book, I wanna read the stories monsters and people in the foundation have wrote. What Gaga says about the fact that her relation with her mom healed through listening, understanding and the BTF.. It such the same with my mom. Except that we don't have a foundation. :ladyhaha:

She listened to me about my past addictions, understood it and helped me to recover. And it healed our relation too!Β :kara:

Β 

Second, Gaga's hair look GOR-GEOUS. I like that she's more "subtil" about her extravagance now, she feels grown and much more adult. I wonder what's coming next for the visuals of the Chromatica era, and I can't wait to see it.Β :excited2:

Β 

Archived