πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Suuus said:

All the Twitterstans need to watch this so they can see what their bullying does to her

They don't care.Β 

They'll continue. Sad truth.Β 

But I don't consider those fans.Β 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over these past months i feel like I've come to understand why Gaga was quiet after Chromatica, i think with everything going on this year and some of backlash she faced after talking about the album during the BLM movement that must of really put her off promoting the record.

Her mental health and ptsd will always have an affect on her and she should never be blamed/slandered for that. If anything I'm just grateful she's still here putting out music for us, with her illness i bet its even heard to get out of bed in the morning.

Edit: She looks gorgeous as per, i really hope she doesn't get any more fillers. She honestly looks so much more fresh faced and youthful.

She looks so prettyΒ :wub:

Ah, I wish she'd be treated with more kindness, more respect, more love, more compassion by this fanbase sometimes instead of just getting reduced to being "Lady Gaga".Β She not only just preaches these values, she strongly believes in their transformational power and practices these in her everyday life. She has faced so many struggles, so many hardships, anxiety, depression, loneliness, isolation, physical and mental pain, so much. Yet, she continues to put on a brave face and soldier on just for her fans. And to those who get annoyed by this stuff, well, stay pressed because she'll continue to do her part in making the world a better place. Making someone feel seen and heard by sharing your own, very real, very human experiences, is any day more important than a performance or a visual or an art piece. Try not being selfish for a minute. She's thinking of you all the time.

She deserves all the love and happiness in this worldΒ :fatcat::heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

13 minutes ago, Doot said:

They don't care.Β 

They'll continue. Sad truth.Β 

But I don't consider those fans.Β 

Me neither

1 hour ago, Suuus said:

All the Twitterstans need to watch this so they can see what their bullying does to her

They're the scum of the earth. They're not stans or fans or whatever. They are "the toilet of the internet" she refers to and are a major reason why she stopped interacting with the real fans on Twitter

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

17 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Over these past months i feel like I've come to understand why Gaga was quiet after Chromatica, i think with everything going on this year and some of backlash she faced after talking about the album during the BLM movement that must of really put her off promoting the record.

What backlash did she face?Β 

whoresup

It’s so nice to see her in a sit down interview again and she seems inspired and passionate right now, especially with this project. She looks so youthful and beautiful it’s taking me back to 2010.Β 

You all do realize that she says she was depressed and didn't want to do anything and at the same time was doing Enigma and the jazz concertsΒ :saladga:

1 hour ago, TheGerm said:

hOW did she just sell me this book i have to have itΒ 

LMAO SAME. I was weeping and was like well I guess I need this book now

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, Eido said:

You all do realize that she says she was depressed and didn't want to do anything and at the same time was doing Enigma and the jazz concertsΒ :saladga:

the concerts I really don't think she could get out of as she could still physically perform but I agree she either shouldn't have done them or they did good for her

GagaSine
3 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I too spend lots of time in a catatonic state of not doing anything, except I'm also not talented or gifted eitherΒ :bear:

Lol absolutely same, it’s really bad. I was unemployed for a few months and I literally did nothing. Luckily I work now so at least there’s that.

22 minutes ago, Eido said:

Are you trying to invalidate her depression and her feelings just because she had to perform a show multiple times at the same place out of contractual obligations instead of touring worldwide to keep herself occupied and as a measure of catharsis? What even is this ridiculous and insensitive comment?

Just now, HybridAT said:

Are you trying to invalidate her depression and her feelings just because she had to perform a show multiple times at the same place out of contractual obligations instead of touring worldwide to keep herself occupied and as a measure of catharsis? What even is this ridiculous comment?

What ?Β :ladyhaha:Β Are you my roommate ? Are you trying to see something when there is nothing to see ?Β :selena:

There is literally an emoji that should give you and idea that I think it must have been hard for herΒ 

I was watchin' it but it says now that the video is not available, am I the only one?Β :fatcat:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived