💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

She really cares about this kindness and mental health stuff so much. She's not being fake when she makes posts about it. I wish some fans wouldn't be rude about it. If you don't like it just be quiet.

Of course she cares, anyone that thinks she's faking this is extremely ignorant at this point, she is not only doing this to make the world more kind but she is also doing it for herself because she needs her mind to be healthy and positive (I mean she has PTSD, fibromialgya) this is literally some sort of medication for her.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

She looks very beautiful and her message is even more beautiful. You can hear it in her voice, see it on her face that she truly wants to help people with mental health, idk but she's so pure and kind....

NewUsername

20 minutes long :giveup:  the way we win :giveup: 

Very interesting and insightful talk. There was a lot I agreed with and some expressions of which I thought "that's a perfect way to put it when somebody's questioning or even ridiculing mental health".

Gaga as eloquent and as cute as ever and Cynthia really gets more beautiful every day!

She looks beautiful and it was very touching what she said. Hope her fans will work harder in supporting her. 

Love ha and love Cynthia. 

NewUsername
46 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Of course she cares, anyone that thinks she's faking this is extremely ignorant at this point, she is not only doing this to make the world more kind but she is also doing it for herself because she needs her mind to be healthy and positive (I mean she has PTSD, fibromialgya) this is literally some sort of medication for her.

exactly, it's very authentic, she has always wanted -and always has since the beginning of her career- to use her voice for good + it's clear how therapeutic it is for herself.

Modern Ecstasy2

She is so beautiful, inside and out. I love listening to her talk about mental health. Also, wow she reminds me of 2012/BTW Gaga.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

11 minutes ago, Doot said:

She looks beautiful and it was very touching what she said. Hope her fans will work harder in supporting her. 

Love ha and love Cynthia. 

All the Twitterstans need to watch this so they can see what their bullying does to her

PrettyLilMonster

okay can we talk about us being soooooooo lucky to be fans of an artist that has a meaningful message? 
She is so well spoken, kind and generous. I feel like it is really her heart she is giving all of us with every album/song and interview. 

we don’t deserve this Queen :bradley:

PS:She looks gorgeous. 

Love, PLM

Karen Smith

She looks stunning. When she related how she was bullied, it grabbed my heart because I was going through something similar. Gaga is an extremely strong person :heart:

Truly the strongest, kindest, and bravest person I’ve ever known. There are no words at all to describe the love and appreciation I have for Lady Gaga. It’s always been hard for me to hear her talk about her bullying and mental health struggles because it causes me so much sadness knowing she went through all these things. I have learned that talking about mental health is what we have to do to heal. Gaga is that person who never wants anyone to feel alone. I also truly admire her faith in God too. I know this has helped her more than many of us know. I too believe Gaga’s mission from God is to heal the world through her voice. Her music, her words, and her activism will heal the world. 

She’s taught me that to be truly brave, you have to be vulnerable. You have to face the darkest areas of yourself. Don’t be embarrassed to cry and don’t ashamed to feel what you’re feeling. She’s truly the best and does so much for everyone. Mental health is so important. Boy are we lucky to look up to someone who’s mission in life is to help people. She is the light in our darkness. 

She really is an angel. Sharing my own vulnerabilities is my biggest struggle, and seeing her be so open and honest with her issues is such an inspiration time and again. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4784cm4xn0t9p7hkhrjp

And yeah, she looks pure BTWga and it pulling at my heartstrings today 

Archived