💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Not only does she look stunning, but I watched the entire interview and I am very happy at how committed she is to bringing awareness to the importance of mental health and how neglecting something so important can have a huge impact on people.

I agree with her message and hope she is able to touch people in the furthest reaches of the world. People need to hear this. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The baby voice is back :bradley: she looks like 2011ga :bradley: we won :bradley:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

xoxo Craig
Just now, Sherry said:

The baby voice is back :bradley: she looks like 2011ga :bradley: we won :bradley:

Baby voice? She sounds exactly the same to me

End Racism Now

Franch Toast

Okay, I just finished watching the full interview. I highly recommend it. I hope people can appreciate the content of her interview and not just the artifice of how good she looks, because her outer beauty pales in comparison to her inner beauty that radiates through the interview. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Baby voice? She sounds exactly the same to me

Watch her 2011 interviews and then watch this. She had very deep voice in some interviews earlier this year. Deeper then this interview one

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

numb the flame

I noticed during this interview whenever she got asked questions about her mental health, her childhood and bullying etc she would look as though she goes into her self or she'd stare past the camera and her voice would go higher like in 2011. I hope she's okay :kara:

RadioIsOurs

I too spend lots of time in a catatonic state of not doing anything, except I'm also not talented or gifted either :bear:

littlepotter
50 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Does anyone else think she kind of looks like Demi Lovato here when she says "I'm about to beat this bitch up"? :selena: (no demi slander allowed)

Anyway my heart is melting she looks so stunning

chaeri pls

WORLDofGAGA

Beautiful inside and out :heart: The message she spreads is something everyone should hear and abide to, KINDNESS! Changing the world one sequin at a time :sara:

@W0RLDofGAGA

pop ate my heart

istg I hope she doesn't ever feel the need to touch those fillers again. she's STUNNING just as she is:giveup:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

IndyMelissa

Such an amazing and powerful video. I hope people watch and appreciate her message! #kindnessmatters

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Archived