Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

She looks fabulous, but the bigger takeaway for me is the reminder of how human Gaga is. We already knew about her struggles, but I feel that people often forget and end up treating her like a superhuman or even just a commodity. But she's not. She's vulnerable like the rest of us. 

But yes, she and Mama Cynthia both are gorgeous. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I love her. See, Gaga will never give up on her beliefs and changing the world, you keep trying, even if people disagree at first. The world is not a lost cause.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

lavenderblondee

She looks so FRESH and BEAUTIFUL. 

She needed the time "away" and I hope it did help her. She's a gem and we don't deserve her. :heart:

Stanley Digaga

I love hearing her talk, she is so wise and pure :wub:

The story about her being put in a trash can is heartbreaking, that's not fair that she went through so much bad things while being the kindest person on earth :ohno:

She looks beautiful :heart:

Wowww... major flashbacks to her younger self :saladga: Ageless queen :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Stephen

She really cares about this kindness and mental health stuff so much. She's not being fake when she makes posts about it. I wish some fans wouldn't be rude about it. If you don't like it just be quiet.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Teal

I know only basic color names  in English so I only could chose green or blue for this one :derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I know only basic color names  in English so I only could chose green or blue for this one :derpga:

I mean, like more blue-green than straight up green :selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She really cares about this kindness and mental health stuff so much. She's not being fake when she makes posts about it. I wish some fans wouldn't be rude about it. If you don't like it just be quiet.

T H I S :tony:

End Racism Now

Archived