💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Travis Scott fined for gathering over 500 people at a McDonald's

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Travis Scott is being fined by the city of Downey after a rowdy crowd of 500 people turned up at a McDonald's restaurant to meet him and try his new Cactus Jack meal

Travis and the McDonald's in Downey, California have been cited by the city because they didn't have permits for the gathering.

Scott reportedly failed to obtain an event or filming permit for the attendees before he showed up to greet fans who were waiting in line to try his meal.
Both citations come with $100 fines, so he and McDonald's won't be too out of pocket as they will have to stump up $200. 
:awkney:

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

All the Cactus Jack meals he could have bought with that money :bradley:

His fine is 100$ and one Cactus Jack costs 6$ so he could buy 16 and still could have 4$ :duck:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gracious Gaga

Good! He should be fined.  We’re still in a pandemic ppl . No large gatherings yet !

♥ Kindness Police.

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

His fine is 100$ and one Cactus Jack costs 6$ so he could buy 16 and still could have 4$ :duck:

That's 16 Cactus Jack meals that won't get to experience the warmth of Travis Scott's tummy :bradley:

2 hours ago, gag said:

778024_fb.jpg

Facts. It should be heftier since HE CAN pay for it. These celebrities think they can do whatever the **** they want and get away with it. And we, the public, just let them do it

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Teletubby
Just now, Doot said:

He has his own McDonalds meal?

I wonder what it is. :yennefer:

Cactus Jack :
Quarter Pounder with Cheese stacked with Travis’ go-to toppings: bacon and lettuce + medium fries with BBQ Sauce + medium Sprite with ice
Carousel_Desktop_TravisScottMeal_1168x52

if you are more interested in this collaboration you can buy some merch :derpga:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Only $200? 

100$ for him and 100$ for McDonald's 

Archived