💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was a punk rocker

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

(Disclaimer: despite the title, I'm not speaking of Gaga in past. It's a reference to The Ramones)

It's in her veins!

She really works her heart out whenever she performs a rock song

she's got the grit. many popstars today don't have that. which is why she sounds great and completely pulls it off when she's singing this genre.

FfFfFfFF

There really isn't a single genre she can't do. The way she can switch from pop and electronic to ballads, disco, jazz, rock, metal, country and capture the mood of these genres perfectly whenever she wants. :applause: This isn't even a fan exaggeration but the truth.

RudraCNG
18 minutes ago, TheRealUrsula said:

I’ve always seen her sa a rock star converted to pop star. She always have this “roughness” when she performs.

I agree. You can note it in her voice in some performances of some of her songs, like John Wayne or Lovegame. :firega:

Her performance of Gimme Shelter is out of this world. :giveup: That song is so good and she nails it!

Moth into the flame with Metallica is also amazing. If she does a rock era I'll loose it! :rockstar: Our queen is so talented and can do anything!! :firega:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

high heeled fem

Was?  ‘Sheena Is A punk rocker is the song your thinking of’. I love the ramones & that stones duet is legit 🔥 

buttttt I’m surprised this ⬇️ wasn’t included, the most PunK of them all!

THE HOLY GRAIL

lady gaga power GIF

RudraCNG
15 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Was?  ‘Sheena Is A punk rocker is the song your thinking of’. I love the ramones & that stones duet is legit 🔥 

buttttt I’m surprised this ⬇️ wasn’t included, the most PunK of them all!

THE HOLY GRAIL

lady gaga power GIF

Yes it is! However, the past tense must be some kind of Mandela effect or something bc idk why every time I see that as a reference they use 'was'. But anyway, very good examples!

Lord Temptation

She was born metal :whitney:

Ha transformation into radical popstar in the 2000s is one of history’s most outstanding peaceful revolutions :tony:

Lextyr97

She was born to be a rock star. Still waiting for the day she does another Born This Way that leans more rock than pop

Remember when she mentioned she used to do Led Zeppelin covers in a Howard Stern interview? She proceeded to sing a few lines of Black Dog and you could just tell that she's a rocker!! Imagine if she released a full cover of Black Dog. Civilization would never be the same again :bradley:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Franch Toast

I'd love to see her do a rock album. People on this site like to say that pop is her roots, but I'd argue it's rock. However, pop gave her the opportunity to develop the persona of Lady Gaga and establish herself, but she's a rocker at heart. Just look at the songs of The Stefani Germanotta Band, both the originals and covers. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived