💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

6 years since "Nature Boy"

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

"Nature Boy", a popular jazz standard, was released as a promotional single from Cheek to Cheek on September 16, 2014!

What does everyone think of this track? Personally it's my favourite collab on Cheek to Cheek, I love how mysterious and whimsical it sounds!

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

I miss the C2C era so much.

Looking back, I feel I was in a weird place that autumn, but for some reason I have so much nostalgia for it.

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, homomo said:

Looking back, I feel I was in a weird place that autumn, but for some reason I have so much nostalgia for it.

Same. Despite it being Gaga's first non-pop era, I loved it so much. We got lives, interviews, looks, cute moments with Tony, acclaim and Grammys. CTC era will always hold a special place on my heart. :giveup:

Gives me chills every time:enigma:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

14 minutes ago, homomo said:

Same. It was released right after my depression and when I had my first job. I remember I was listening to it after my day at work was over and I was walking home in Paris :bradley:

PatrickMonster

Omg I just listened to this today after a while. Absolutely beautiful, brought tears in my eyes. We need C3C already, Gaga!

WORLDofGAGA

Love it, Gaga voice really shines on this album (not that it doesn’t on her other albums). I’d love to have another jazz record from them both or Gaga herself :heart::music:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Sneaky Oliver

I knew Nature Boy before Gaga recorded it and I was very surprised and happy when she announced it! The song is just stunning, love the lyrics and Gaga did it justice. 

This might be one of my faves along with I Can’t Give You Anything But Love 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Miichael
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

This, But Beautiful, and Lush Life are my favorites from the album. :heart:

Literally same :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived