Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Telephone music video appreciation thread

Dirkje

Featured Posts

I still think that this is one of the best music videos she’s ever done. 

In my opinion she has yet to top this! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Perfection from start to finish omg

Spoiler

Wonder what Gaga thinks of the video now, she said she hated it back then

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

warhol killer

I love how campy it is, but there is kinda' a lot of things going on here and there.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

CHROMATICON
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Her best video alongside Judas. I personally think the Bad Romance video is extremely overrated.

This. It's great but that's it. :sweat:

35 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Her best video alongside Judas. I personally think the Bad Romance video is extremely overrated.

It’s not overrated, it’s a classic. Literally nobody can make a video like that again.  

I remember countdown to MV on ladygaga.com. What a time to live :bradley:
Definitely in top 6 Gaga MV alongside with: Judas, Alejandro, Bad Romance, GUY and ROM

My name isn't Alice

7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It’s not overrated, it’s a classic. Literally nobody can make a video like that again.  

I personally prefer the stunning visuals and outfits in Judas, as well as the campy over-the-top storyline in Telephone, to Bad Romance’s MV. I don’t know I personally think she’s done exponentially better videos but I guess it’s a matter of different tastes. Not saying Bad Romance is bad, it’s one of her best, there are just many of hers that are better. 

Anveeroy
16 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The minimalism of Bad Romance screams the significance of a music video. It was shot in a small room, and she had all the props to execute that. Even many big productions, big-budget music videos couldn't create an impact - which represents performance art. 

Bad Romance is regarded as a classic because nobody around her did something similar to this. It's not all about luxury, sometimes it's all about Art! 

Todd Martens of the Los Angeles Times said that the video brought back his faith in performance art, and that "Gaga brings enough [drama] on her own, thank you very much."

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Million Gypsies

I would recreate the little tap dance pose thing she did right after she got bailed out by Beyonce :laughga:, what an iconic video :legend:

Sneaky Oliver

If she releases something like Telephone again, she’s going to have millions of views. People want to see huge production with many details, Easter eggs and stuff and Telephone is perfect for that! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived