💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga, Colby O’Donis - Dance Again

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies

I FORGOT that this song was a collab omg I'd just always zone out of Colby O'Donis' part or just assumed it was always a solo omg :cryga:

SuperSunset
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

I think they were really expecting him to be the next new thing going huge. I know Akon wrote his verse then they suggested to Gaga they should get him on the track. I feel the same probably happened with Flo Rida. Do you know if she's ever acknowledged FR in an interview or anywhere?

She collaborated with him again for Marry the Night remix.I feel like she wouldn't if she wasn't content with their previous collab at least.

Defmix100
31 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

She collaborated with him again for Marry the Night remix.I feel like she wouldn't if she wasn't content with their previous collab at least.

well she didn't have to do anything for it though right? They just used her vocals from the official version. But I never thought about her not being content, just surprised she's not talked about it before

RebeldeFaith

Reading this through this thread reminded me of that time pawsdownlittlemonsters said that the only reason Just Dance was a hit is because Colby O'Donnis was in it but even some fans can't remember him, let alone the general public. :billie:

An no. I won't be here for that. Just Dance is a timeless bop and I listen to it religiously every week (live and solo demo version) but she matured and moved on. Revisiting her old collabs to make something new out of them doesn't seem to be the kind of thing I would expect from Gaga. I could be wrong though and it could work but I'm not convinced.

Something something idk

CantGetEnough

It could be cute if she ever re-issues The Fame on an anniversary (say in 2023) to include a new track referencing Just Dance and featuring Colby O'Donis. Not here for another collab if it's for new material though...

As long as its produced by RedOne and contains 90's eurodance elements.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived