Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's latest reply to a comment

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

I have a tale to tell.... so my best friend and I have this thing with Haus Labs' Instagram since February. We have HL's post notifications on and we would always comment immediately and see which of us will Haus Labs respond to (they always reply to the first commenters). Our comments will always be a variation of "Slay 👌😍" or "THIS IS EVERYTHING 😭🙌💅"  :bear::enigma: I was winning with a total of 13 replies and my friend with 11 replies.... today....

GAGZ REPLIED TO HERS :bradley::bradley::bradley: SHE'S NOT EVEN A MONSTER MONSTER :messga: SO SHE TOTALLY WINS IN OUR LITTLE THING 

20200916-135701.jpg

I'M SO ENVIOUS :cryga: The chances of getting a reply from Gaga anywhere are beyond low ever since she stopped her twitter following at 121.8k :bradley: You know :bradley: 

The reply seems like it 100% came from Gaga too :selena: She's so sweet I LOVEE HER!!!

Thank you for listening to my little story lol, stay safe monsters :pawsup:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Musicisfreedom

Your friend is lucky :enigma::bradley: Gaga liked one of my Instagram photos (it was a pic of her and Sarah at the hl launch) but to have her actually reply with a comment to something :giveup: i think i would actually die

Bitch I'm Madonna

Xoxo Adriana

so happy for her and you both in general! this is the positive stan energy we need:duck: NOT little stan twitters

Sneaky Oliver

The way you lost :enigma: try to comment you didn’t like that much maybe they’ll clap you back like a hater 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chinosky
5 hours ago, Ivy said:

I don't understand what's she's saying :enigma:

So lucky tho :bradley:

"The first drops [of Haus Labs] in my heart will last forever." The sentence formation is quite wrong and because of that, we know it's Gagz :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Archived