Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Nicki Go Back to Pop To Save Her Career?

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are nasty. She just got her first two number ones this year and her impact on the industry especially in 2020 is undeniable. 

but of course, bitter people online who want successful careers in the industry can inly feel better about never getting that by tearing down women of color who have actually thrived

Just now, PartySick said:

Nicki was one of the first girls I stanned, even before Gaga. I thought she was empowering and loved her music. My best friend and I used to do MMA and stuff while singing "I'M THE BEST BITCH DOING IT DOING IT" :toofunny: I guess that's why I so passionately dislike her these days :laughga:

She made it by her own grit and talent but now she just slaps a verse on hundreds of other people's songs to get a paycheck and a #1. It's also disappointing to see her working with 6ix9ine. It feels like she's sold out.

I'm hoping starting her family will give her some new inspiration to come back and be the powerful woman she used to be.

Sad but true and I have to agree. I really after the pregnancy and being a mom for a few weeks inspires Nicki to pull a Beyoncé self titled but with more pop and hip hop elements. :firega:

i actually enjoy her more as a rappee but idk i started to dislike her because od her attitude, she should wash up her reputation lol

... and now i just sit in silence.

55 minutes ago, xcx said:

She literally got her first two #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 this year. Her career doesn’t need to be saved :yennefer:

A remix and a pedophile :bear: 

So you think pop listeners have that that low of standards to welcome back a child molester enabler? :oprah:

Well maybe some did, considering how some of them would make excuses for Katy Perry, who refuses to testify for Kesha during her case against Dr.Luke. Among others instances. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
1 hour ago, xcx said:

She literally got her first two #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 this year. Her career doesn’t need to be saved :yennefer:

Sure, she just has to keep hopping on features with trendier artists.

Chromatography

her career as a musician should die for working with an actual pedophile. she would flop if she returned to pop music, and it would be deserved.

TortureMeOnReplay
49 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

A remix and a pedophile :bear: 

Arguably, her making it to #1 even though people protested the song because he's a pedophile exhibits some strength on her part doesn't it?

Just now, justhislife said:

Arguably, her making it to #1 even though people protested the song because he's a pedophile exhibits some strength on her part doesn't it?

It’s literally the opposite. All the disgusting straight people wanted to listen to 69 because it’s cool to go to jail and as soon as his hype was over, he flopped into oblivion. If Nicki is that powerful, why couldn’t she do it with her solo songs?

No? She should make what kind of music she wants to.

Stop chaining artists up in the pursuit of chart numbers. It's not healthy for them or for new artists looking for inspiration.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Jacksonotta

Nah, if I compare her first hits like Superbass with a song like Chun-Li, I prefer the latter when she's just rapping. I feel like she did the pop stuff to get popular (correct me if I'm wrong, not that invested) and now she's doing what she actually wants to do.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Archived