Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Nicki Go Back to Pop To Save Her Career?

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

I think she's doing fine. She might not be doing as well as she had done before early on in her career, but nobody does this long since the start (there's a few exceptions before i get quoted about this).

She literally got her first two #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 this year. Her career doesn’t need to be saved :yennefer:

SissyFromSpace

the nerve :lmao: 

Nicki is a legend ant not EVEN POP STARS can save their own careers. POP music is dead :lmao: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

PartySick

I'd just love to see her making her own music again instead of relying on others to buy a verse for THEIR #1 songs

🖤

7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'd just love to see her making her own music again instead of relying on others to buy a verse for THEIR #1 songs

100% agree. I just want new Nicki music. Also she’s a better fit for hip hop than pop. 

Towelney
12 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

POP music is dead :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Pop is dead.

No it’s not sobbing.gif

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

100% agree. I just want new Nicki music. Also she’s a better fit for hip hop than pop. 

Nicki was one of the first girls I stanned, even before Gaga. I thought she was empowering and loved her music. My best friend and I used to do MMA and stuff while singing "I'M THE BEST BITCH DOING IT DOING IT" :toofunny: I guess that's why I so passionately dislike her these days :laughga:

She made it by her own grit and talent but now she just slaps a verse on hundreds of other people's songs to get a paycheck and a #1. It's also disappointing to see her working with 6ix9ine. It feels like she's sold out.

I'm hoping starting her family will give her some new inspiration to come back and be the powerful woman she used to be.

🖤

Archived