💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is the MR music video hated so much?

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

million reasons music video deserves best mv from home :bear:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

6 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Bc it's plain bad.

But this one is cool:

Y'all will take a pointless montage with no context or story or connection to the lyrics just because it looks "pretty"?

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

warhol killer
9 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Bc it's plain bad.

But this one is cool:

No. :heart:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

jackjackjackjack13

wow... the slander toward the MV here is.. :saladga:

well, yeah, it may seem boring and lazy but at least it made a lot of sense when you put it in the correct order (PI - MR - JW and to an extend Joanne) so yeah, it was an okay video for me :shrug:

i don't know her

RudraCNG
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Y'all will take a pointless montage with no context or story or connection to the lyrics just because it looks "pretty"?

giphy.gif

Yes :vegas: It's good to have coherence and context but at the end of the day the outcome is what matters, and the official one is not good.

But I agree that, as someone pointed out, the video is better if you watch the whole trilogy.

VOLANTIS

Because it's God awful. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

47 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Because it's God awful. 

No. Absolutely not. Nope. 

048.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Anyway, talking about least like song/music video, it still got for much more views than Eh, Eh tho. Maybe you want to correct your statement? :billie:

20-09-16-14-41-29-460-deco.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Daylight Jokers
5 hours ago, DC said:

I prefer this video more than Judas :bear:

:dom:

OT: I think it's a gorgeous music video and I love how vulnerable Gaga looked in it. It's a bit bland, but it's definitely not an abomination. It feels like a perfume ad.

I think, for me, it didn’t connect. Didn’t convince me. The parts of her with the iconic pink and long blonde hair where beautiful but the other bits of her crying or with the cross...again didn’t convince me. 

The video shows she supports religion which is responsible for countless crimes around the World. That put myself off at least, maybe other people felt the same

Archived