💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: Grammy “For Your Consideration” packages

Werk

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Nothing is on lock. I've learned this with years. Grammys can be random sometimes.

When it comes to wins, I agree, but I don't find their nominations to be particularly "random". Unless you're talking about Gaga's "on lock" nominations according to this site, which stans love to blindly believe in even though most of them don't factor any of the competition into account. 

I hope Gaga sends a CD with the early version of Babylon on it so it can leak :toofunny:

Look at me being delulu for being so desperate

MANiCURE1295
39 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

When it comes to wins, I agree, but I don't find their nominations to be particularly "random". Unless you're talking about Gaga's "on lock" nominations according to this site, which stans love to blindly believe in even though most of them don't factor any of the competition into account. 

“7” by Lil Ana’s X got nominated for AOTY, that’s pretty random when no one even had it close, Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the highest critically acclaimed albums ever and it didn’t sniff AOTY...at times it can definitely feel random...

ThisGuyTony

Didn’t Taylor’s reputation package start playing the album as soon as you opened it? I could’ve sworn there was something like that :laughga:

OT: I thought it was a mini speaker not a telescope. :emma: 

Lion Heart

Gaga better step it up. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The way the artists try to buy the academy members :laughga:

I hope Gaga will just send Chroma and a thong, the academy will be like “OK, Gaga is back for real” 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:38 AM, jacs vs looser said:

FN had poor debut in the US and didn't reach #1, which probably affects a lot.

2 minutes ago, JustTea said:

FN had poor debut in the US and didn't reach #1, which probably affects a lot.

Absolutely, they will probably be like “how can it be the album of the year if it wasn't the album of the week when it was released?” 

And we all know that the GRAMMYs heavily take the album's success in consideration

Daylight Jokers

I didn't know this was allowed and a thing. It sort of felt like bribery to me lol. I want FN to win so awards tho so...:stalkga:.

Archived