• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

jeez this is scary **** 

so glad her Orlando, Flynn, and Daisy Dove are hopefully gonna be safe now 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Xoxo Adriana

she will be ok, this guy is honestly tripping if he thinks he could get to her that easily:saladga: would still be extremely scary for Katy, i can only imagine 

What the actual f*ck is wrong with this guy are you kidding me :wtf:

Hope she and her family can stay safe. This is so scary. This idiot needs to be caught and arrested.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ThisGuyTony
7 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

she will be ok, this guy is honestly tripping if he thinks he could get to her that easily:saladga: would still be extremely scary for Katy, i can only imagine 

He has photos/videos following Katy and Orlando’s cars

6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They more you go through that guys Twitter the more disturbing it is. He has Katy’s address :wtf: 

That guy is a literal grown ass man seriously wtf the whole profile is unsettling :sick:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They more you go through that guys Twitter the more disturbing it is. He has Katy’s address :wtf: 

He tracks her in some ways bcs theres this blue dot which means he knows where she goes at all times or it's i her car or something idk

OMG please protect them and Daisy. Daisy should grow up in peace! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

I checked out his twitter cause I was curious and from what he’s saying he gave his dog a sex change? :confused:

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I checked out his twitter cause I was curious and from what he’s saying he gave his dog a sex change? :confused:

I think he meant castration/sterilization. But who knows

Archived