celeb

Katy gets protection from stalker

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

His tweets are really scary and he definately needs help. He basically threatens the cops, Orlando and his own poor dog. He sounds like a dangerous suicidal lone wolf 

Before there was love, there was silence

Reject False Icons

That’s a bop 

but really, I scrolled trough his profile and hmmm well, we have a homophobic Texan who apparently move to chase Katy :bradley: 

also who would be so dumb to tweet their twisted plans. And please remove that little dog from him I’m fearing for it too :fatcat:

Xoxo Adriana
6 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

He has photos/videos following Katy and Orlando’s cars

that’s so distressing:(

but katy would have bodyguards on her now 24/7, also with the restraining order that has been requested he’d have to be one mentally ill man to break that and pay a fine all to see katy. i feel so bad for her but thinking positively, she is in the right hands tbh.

FrederickSpears

Disgusting psycho!

He NEEDS to have his dog removed too! Poor dog :( I hope Katy has a lot of security now and bodyguards. This guy is nuts and someone needs to report him to animal control.

TimisaMonster

Wow...its scary to think there are people THIS demented....and worse still out there 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

10 hours ago, Enigma said:

I checked out his twitter cause I was curious and from what he’s saying he gave his dog a sex change? :confused:

It’s just a castration chile

Teletubby
19 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

When will Gaga 

Never. It seem like she is not into stalking Katy or even interact with her :derpga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived