youtuber slanders gaga

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
41 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Could you find something else to do besides promote irrelevant youtubers? :giveup: 

Ok Monstre :ohwell:
drink up basketball wives GIF by VH1

you better throw that subtle shade today lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

Reality
8 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Ok Monstre :ohwell:
drink up basketball wives GIF by VH1

you better throw that subtle shade today lmao 

It wasn't even shade lol :selena: 

🖤👹

blackpink

can y’all stop posting these lame ass conspiracy videos 💀 as if we need to give these nutjobs ANY form of promo

LGMonster95

Is this another person that likes to eat all the **** that the internet is giving to them aka a "conspiritard"? I honestly had enough with those kind of mindless people who can't think for themselves, who doesn't believe in anything other than over the top bullshits that they find on the internet, they believe everything is a conspiracy, that every famous person is a product made by "secret societies" to "control" the masses. These kind of people are so ignorant and so with their head up their ass that you can't save them from this internet manipulation, if you sell them a crazy story about anyone that has a small bit of logic in between then, they don't need any evidence, they will believe and stand by that **** no matter what you say because they are that dumb and manipulated. I perfectly know what I say because from pure curiosity I wanted to know why are they like that, they are not even dumb, they are f*cking dumb. Someone should cut their internet and let them get some fresh air, I mean Jesus.... 

Chromatica Island
4 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Like who cares? People don't like Gaga, that's life. 

I know that

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Like who cares? People don't like Gaga, that's life. 

It's not even about people not liking Gaga, we are talking about conspiritards aka the lowest of the low of the internet 

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Is this another person that likes to eat all the **** that the internet is giving to them aka a "conspiritard"? I honestly had enough with those kind of mindless people who can't think for themselves, who doesn't believe in anything other than over the top bullshits that they find on the internet, they believe everything is a conspiracy, that every famous person is a product made by "secret societies" to "control" the masses. These kind of people are so ignorant and so with their head up their ass that you can't save them from this internet manipulation, if you sell them a crazy story about anyone that has a small bit of logic in between then, they don't need any evidence, they will believe and stand by that **** no matter what you say because they are that dumb and manipulated. I perfectly know what I say because from pure curiosity I wanted to know why are they like that, they are not even dumb, they are f*cking dumb. Someone should cut their internet and let them get some fresh air, I mean Jesus.... 

This is exactly the way I fell, all we can do is point and laugh at them, this is why I made the thread.

Chromatica Island
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

It's not even about people not liking Gaga, we are talking about conspiritards aka the lowest of the low of the internet 

Thank you! Plus it's entertaining tbh to laugh with y'all at them

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

This is exactly the way I fell, all we can do is point and laugh at them, this is why I made the thread.

I'm literally subscribed to a youtuber who literally makes fun of flat earthers and other idiots like them. He is literally destroying them with pure logic and honestly It's really entertaining (It's called CoolHardLogic) 

raragaga
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Nice waxfigure selfie

that's me

xoxo

TimisaMonster

When weak minded individuals believe outlandish conspiracy theories...and make and EDIT a 40 minute video on the topic :smh:

I dont even know WHAT she was accusing Gaga of...she literally was rambling about nothing 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived