question

So is 911 coming this week or not?

Delulu Rogers

Is 911 this week or next?   

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is 911 coming this week or next?

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Everyone said it would come the week on the 18th and while there is still plenty of time for it to happen, obviously as the date gets closer it seems less likely. Anyways, does this site think it’s coming this week or next? Or have we all been played and nothing is coming? It seems odd that she would wait a month after the vmas to release it but with the commercial coming this week, it might just be the case. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

2 french radios are streaming it and says that is the next single, lmfao, and BabylonHooker confirmed that is still the plan. See you Friday!

All I ever wanted was love...

ShayCristoforo

I'd say it's still coming Friday. It's been promoted (VMAs), teased, rumored with confidence, and allegedly sent to radio stations.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

After yesterday's fiasco, I left it for the Universe. It will come when it comes and if it doesn't come at all, I'm in peace with that :coffee:

I choose the 25th but have no idea which way the wind is blowing on this.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I don't know

But I already tagged @BabylonHooker in my drafts to tell them I always believed in them if there is a release, if not then ready to bash and say I always doubted them :enigma:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
29 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

BabylonHooker

We are still doing that?

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away

I haven't followed the recent updates surrounding it, but I'm not sure. If there's no announcement by Thursday noon it's not coming.

The only way I'm 100% believing it is when an announcement by Gaga happens or when it has a music video on YouTube.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Any details on the European Radio information? I would’ve been interested in a double-single with digital emphasis on 911 in the US/CAN/AUS and SFA in UK/EU. 

Kind of annoying how well she does with Airplay in territories where it doesn’t count; I don’t see 911 doing much of anything on US Radio since it’s unlikely to get AC/HAC traction which has helped songs like ROM.

Archived