life

Gaga IG: Crystalized Sine HausLabs Makeup

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

Omg her epione free face is everything, she looks so gorgeous and like her old self, one of her best looks ever, she's getting really good at makeup :'3💚

WTF is MDNA

selenalavigne

Great instead of spending like 1000 dollars now you only have to spend like 850 dollars :bradley:

waitttt omg the eyeliner is only 15 bucks whattttt lemme go make a purchase!!! yaaasss discount.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Lorde Von Kok

the way I was looking stalking the Haus Labs website yesterday :bear: chile lemme grab my credit card 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, selenalavigne said:

Great instead of spending like 1000 dollars now you only have to spend like 850 dollars :bradley:

Isn’t it 750? :laughga:

Not mocking your math skills though :vegas:

selenalavigne
Just now, Da J said:

Isn’t it 750? :laughga:

Not mocking your math skills though :vegas:

i was trying to be like sarcastic but i think i should have made it more like $800 bucks and said it was 780 bucks now. cuz like i made it too distant to seem like i was being sarcastic so now i just look dumb

shame embarassed GIF

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

My Name Isnt Alice
Just now, selenalavigne said:

i was trying to be like sarcastic but i think i should have made it more like $800 bucks and said it was 780 bucks now. cuz like i made it too distant to seem like i was being sarcastic so now i just look dumb

shame embarassed GIF

Just say your calculator broke

Galactic Mess
2 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

shame embarassed GIF

Well you said “like” before both values so we can take everything as an approximation. We could, we could be right together :vegas:

ARTPOP :enigma:

Archived