💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: Crystalized Sine HausLabs Makeup

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Just now, Regina George said:

This can’t be just a casual look or even fir HausLabs.. I feel like this is from video shoot or something honestly 

It wouldn't be the first time she puts on a whole drag look just for a pic on insta :flop:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Red said:

That's just her sister's bf taking a pic with his phone of her taking a selfie with her phone in front of a random wall :poot:

Girl does have the iphone 12 😭

Regina George
1 minute ago, Red said:

It wouldn't be the first time she puts on a whole drag look just for a pic on insta :flop:

I don’t think she’d just casually do her make up like this now in the COVID-19 era.. Other times she did it she could have at least walked the streets freely.. 

Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Girl does have the iphone 12 😭

If the iPhone 12 looks like an iPhone X, people are gonna riot in front of Apple's campus :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think she’d just casually do her make up like this now in the COVID-19 era.. Other times she did it she could at least walk the streets freely.. 

I think COVID-19 is the ideal time for her to do a look for insta and not to go outside... ???

Smother Em Eh

Stunning just stunning. One of her best looks so far! I hope she continues to serve like this throughout the era. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Admin changed the title to Gaga IG: Crystalized Sine HausLabs Makeup

WOW Everything about THIS look is Golden. Gaga use this complete for something besides this Instagram post.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

G U C C I
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think she’d just casually do her make up like this now in the COVID-19 era.. Other times she did it she could at least walk the streets freely.. 

True but if her Instagram is accurate time wise then she has only been in New York 10-11 days. You are required to quarantine for 14 days once you arrive so she isn't suppose to leave their house so this may be a little makeup and photo shoot to break up the monotony 

Archived