💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - tattoo snippet

Andreu

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The songs sound good I just hope she isn't spoiling too much and then there is nothing left to be surprised about...she has thrown so many singles to the wall seeing what sticks...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's her best song

You don't understand how obese I am with that snippet 

I swear, I hope and pray I won't die in misterious ways, at least not until Friday so I can stream, overstream, superstream, freaking break the play button, on this goddamn album 

:giveup:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

dollardays
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

No, it's her best song

You don't understand how obese I am with that snippet 

I swear, I hope and pray I won't die in misterious ways, at least not until Friday so I can stream, overstream, superstream, freaking break the play button, on this goddamn album 

:giveup:

How did that happen :oprah:

Bradley

Ava Max actually seems like the only artist that is still serving 2010 music. I'm conflicted about this.

One part of me actually does want the revival of 2010 dance music and hopefully make hip-hop and trap less dominant, but it takes incredible skill to pull it off without sounding dated, cliched and out of time. I appreciate her interest but it's not there yet.

Maybe it takes someone really huge like Rihanna or something to pull it off. I mean Future Nostalgia is in a way in that vein and I do enjoy the album, but we also need male artists to join the force so it doesn't become an exclusively feminine genre.

LOVE FOOLISH

Oh this was one of the tracks I was most interested in! Mostly because I wanna get another tattoo :fatcat: I really want to hear Born To The Night and Belladonna because of that recent lyric snippet! Can’t wait for Friday :excited2:

I am really excited for this album! Even if the production isn’t my favorite, I absolutely adore her voice. I dunno, it’s so soothing to me lol 

Dominic
39 minutes ago, Hebi said:

The instrumental reminds me of another song I've heard before but I can't tell which one...

Its made by Cirkut (I think) If thats any help? For me the chorus KINDA sounds a bit like The Middle by Zedd but I'd need to hear it in full. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dominic
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ava Max actually seems like the only artist that is still serving 2010 music. I'm conflicted about this.

One part of me actually does want the revival of 2010 dance music and hopefully make hip-hop and trap less dominant, but it takes incredible skill to pull it off without sounding dated, cliched and out of time. I appreciate her interest but it's not there yet.

Maybe it takes someone really huge like Rihanna or something to pull it off. I mean Future Nostalgia is in a way in that vein and I do enjoy the album, but we also need male artists to join the force so it doesn't become an exclusively feminine genre.

I thought Sweet but Psycho did that 2010s sound really well, it sounded old but fresh. Since then she hasn't seemed to capture that sound again imo. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

raragaga

i'm sorry... am i the only one cringing?

xoxo

CantGetEnough

I'm so tired of all these visuals she's putting out being so sharp and the colors being so good when the album cover is a mess...

people need to stop complaining about the album cover. the album cover is fine. it reflects the album title in an interesting way. 

the song: A BOP 

Archived