It's not late to change it @ava

Literally every other pic from that photoshoot is a better choice :messga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CantGetEnough
57 minutes ago, Fish said:

people need to stop complaining about the album cover. the album cover is fine. 

it is fine when you do not have any other visuals to compare it to. however, she's been releasing beautiful visuals recently. the back of the album, for example, is stunning and only people who purchase physical copies (a declining trend) will ever really see it:

ef36229c67e4eb2081734053b357327e.1000x10

Came here expecting them to be playing an instrumental of another song over the snippet while talking and making dumb jokes :triggered: lookin at you belladonna 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Cookie Tookie

I’ve come to the conclusion I will never like anything she releases. It’s not for me. This sounds like something straight out of a Kim Petras album. But good luck to her with the release of this album.

Peroxide555
2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I did not like that...esp after WLN and OMGWH, those were both far superior :firega:

Sis - this is already AMPLE better than both those songs.

I honestly have no idea with Ava... this album could really go either way at this point, the only time she's truly brought me pop perfection was with Torn... everything else she's served just sounds so lifeless and half baked. Having said that - this is promising and I will be perched for the release come midnight tomorrow.

Archived