Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry and Demi Lovato join #StopHateForProfit

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

Just delete your profiles, it's the best decision.

I deleted my Facebook profile last week and I have no regrets. :)

2 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

Just delete your profiles, it's the best decision.

I deleted my Facebook profile last week and I have no regrets. :)

Your avatar :billie:

Good that she's speaking up but it feels weird that it's coming from a singer who just made a huge promotion event on facebook. It would be like if Gaga decided to drag Apple Music.

TheOriginalOne

Wait, I’m confused as to what this is about? Is it about when trump supporters post about “saving the children”? And stuff like that? Or just general hate?

Teletubby
24 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

I was wrong:oops: She will not join she is spreading kindness on her social media everyday 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Teletubby
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Sorry, I missed it. What is this movement about? 

Stop Hate for Profit is an ongoing campaign to hold social media companies accountable for hate on their platforms. Social media must prioritize people over profit, and they must do it now.
https://www.stophateforprofit.org/

3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Stop Hate for Profit is an ongoing campaign to hold social media companies accountable for hate on their platforms. Social media must prioritize people over profit, and they must do it now.
https://www.stophateforprofit.org/

But this is about Facebook. And I dont understand how demi lovato and katy perry not posting for 24 hours is going to do to change this 

"To join the Week of Action, we ask you to post specific message online during the week of September 14, 2020. These messages will be about the harms that Facebook is inflicting on our society and the importance of voting.

Those messages are available in our Week of Action Toolkit.

These posts will include a 24-hour Instagram “Freeze” on September 16th "

Facebook allows hate in their platform therefore freeze your Instagram account? Wheres the logic 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Facebook allows hate in their platform therefore freeze your Instagram account? Wheres the logic 

Facebook own  Instagram:derpga:
This is against Mark Zuckerberg

Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

Facebook own  Instagram:derpga:
This is against Mark Zuckerberg

This idea of freezing ur IG is to me, Im sorry for my words, but stupid. It's just what I call fart activism, you just blow air out of your butt thinking it'll make a change because you changed ur avi or you changed ur status or stopped posting for 24 hours. Zuckerberg and high profile people in charge of this, they'll have no idea and they won't care. There's better ways to create change than to do Fart Activism 

Archived