💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Official: Madonna Biopic Written by Madonna & Diablo Cody

God Control

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Mmmm....on one hand it's great she is involved but also I feel the story could be very biased and should have had other members of her team from her past also chime in...or maybe they did? Idk...still interesting I suppose

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
50 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I am a little anxious for the actress who will be playing her. I hope she does good.

It will be her

Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max

ShayCristoforo
48 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Imagine Gaga playing her and getting that Oscar :billie:

While Madonna gets another Razzie for the sand movie 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

46 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Flop career? You’re pointing on her 22 international #1s or 12 US #1s, 300 million album sales or that she’s the best tour grossing female act ever?

I said flop MOVIE career :bear:

46 minutes ago, Andreu said:

They said in MOVIES

sis I know madonna is important for you but dont take it personally if other ppl dont like her :kiss:

Lets Go Reaction GIF

Gaga Lazuli

Imagine If Gaga plays her and she gets an Oscar for playing her and a Grammy for the soundtrack

Little Monsters Torture Me

Teletubby

When she will tell her story it will no longer Untold :derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

11 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I said flop MOVIE career :bear:

Lets Go Reaction GIF

Well I thought you meant that they wouldn’t mention her flop career in the movie, but like she still got 3 successful movies but yeah I get your point

DiskoBaby
21 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Mmmm....on one hand it's great she is involved but also I feel the story could be very biased and should have had other members of her team from her past also chime in...or maybe they did? Idk...still interesting I suppose

There’s really no way around celebrity biopics. If someone waits until the artist dies like Bohemian Rhapsody it’ll end up not being entirely accurate and becomes a directors vision. If it’s like Elton Johns biopic where they’re too much involved, it becomes too biased and narcissistic.

monketsharona

I think it could be the big project Madonna needs in her career right now. Apparently she'll also be working on the Original Soundtrack

1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I am a little anxious for the actress who will be playing her. I hope she does good.

I think Miley Cyrus would do a good job personally

Miley-3.jpg?width=1000&height=614&fit=boeaab87fd3a29b8484e0f41ff2b5b2434.jpg

FentyGa

im READY

i wonder which part of her career it’ll span. i mean, nearly 40 years in the bis, im sure it wont be everything.

my guess is it’ll start with her moving to new york, discovering gay bars and allat, releasing her first album, then it’ll montage her peak from like a virgin to the release of like a prayer. the controversy will be a plot point, same with justify my love, and then it’ll detail her ‘fall’ with erotica/sex. then it’ll skip to her filming evita, mending her reputation, finding out she’s pregnant, and end with her golden globe win. something to that effect.

Archived