Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Official: Madonna Biopic Written by Madonna & Diablo Cody

God Control

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t seen any biopics but this one I’m excited for, I really hope they include stuff about making albums and more personal moments. Madonna has had a lot of slack over the years.

elijahfan
22 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Her only option has to be an Academy Award Nominee for Best Actress with Italian roots...

giphy.gif

The way I could literally see it happening...... :giveup:

Also, this is just so major. I'm so excited about this.

Franz Ferdinand
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I swear if Gaga were doing this ya'll would be throwing a damn parade.:neyde:

if gaga starred as madge they would already be yelling OSCAR

Butters Stotch

Who do you guys think is fit for this rol? :oprah: I can't think of anyone, honestly.

I don't think Gaga would accept the rol if she was offered. And I also don't think they would offer it to her.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Franz Ferdinand
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think her method worked extremely well for almost the entirety of her career- until we hit the 2010s. So that’s why I hope she is making this as an act of rebellion and defying herself and her label, rather than simply relying on the same suggestions from the same people that have always worked whether or not they needed to. I want her to need to make this film.

I wonder what timeline the story will cover: from when her mother was still alive (age 5, in 1963) to her star role in Evita at age 38 in 1996? That would be my ideal stoy arc. Baby Madonna to TeenDonna to PunkDonna to DiscoDonna to Her Madgesty.

I wanna see 1991-1998 with plenty of flashbacks to the 80s and her childhood.

8 minutes ago, Knife said:

I wonder how this will do considering Madonna's track record releasing horrible movies.

Evita and **** Tracy are amazing bye 

4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think her method worked extremely well for almost the entirety of her career- until we hit the 2010s. So that’s why I hope she is making this as an act of rebellion and defying herself and her label, rather than simply relying on the same suggestions from the same people that have always worked whether or not they needed to. I want her to need to make this film.

I wonder what timeline the story will cover: from when her mother was still alive (age 5, in 1963) to her star role in Evita at age 38 in 1996? That would be my ideal stoy arc. Baby Madonna to TeenDonna to PunkDonna to DiscoDonna to Her Madgesty.

she said on IG live the that it’s going until the Ray Of Light era so far 

who will love me when the night is over

TheRoof
Just now, GGVS said:

Who do you guys think is fit for this rol? :oprah: I can't think of anyone, honestly.

for her 80s early 90s look Julia Garner would be great , Madonna also started following her on insta not so long ago btw

fotojet.jpg

I think she followed Florence Pugh sometime ago so people are saying it might be her 

who will love me when the night is over

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I don't think Gaga would accept the rol if she was offered. And I also don't think they would offer it to her.

Miley would do great.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Sneaky Oliver

How exactly writing about your own life has anything to do about narcissism or egocentrism. It’s about owning your own legacy, it’s about confidence, it’s about being a powerful woman who won’t let a man rewrite her story.

plus she has a professional writer helping her :huntyga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 minutes ago, Hebi said:

wasn't it written by Diablo Cody too?

21 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What about Diablo Cody? :awkney:

Madonna: :awkney:

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Mister Hamza said:

Madonna: :awkney:

Let's be real, Madonna isn't "writing" sh*t.

Madonna_and_Coby.JPG

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived