Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Official: Madonna Biopic Written by Madonna & Diablo Cody

God Control

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

If Gaga would’ve done it:

Omg yes as she should she’s gonna show us real history omg yes she’s so awesome for recording her own biotopic 

Just let her if she needs to, period

Girl no, I’d feel exactly the same if Gaga did this. I’d be slightly more curious to see it, but I’d still think it was gross. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Flop career? You’re pointing on her 22 international #1s or 12 US #1s, 300 million album sales or that she’s the best tour grossing female act ever?

They said in MOVIES

sis I know madonna is important for you but dont take it personally if other ppl dont like her :kiss:

7 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Absolute narcissism. Should have waited till she was dead so she can’t rewrite history from her POV. Elton had the nerve to do it but at least he admitted his was a load of **** (aka “fantasy”). 

Are you being serious or just stupid?:bear:

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Writing her own biopic? Jesus, that woman's ego knows no boundaries.

And I bet there will be zero mention of her flop career in movies :haroon:

Who's better writting about her own life than herself? Don't songwriters write songs about their lifes too? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

So are we going to pretend we haven’t seen Diablo Cody sitting next to her all this time? :bear:

TasteLikeWhiskey

There is no way that this can go wrong. I mean Madonna directing a biopic about Madonna for a major production. I smell a razzie :stalkga:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

They said in MOVIES

sis I know madonna is important for you but dont take it personally if other ppl dont like her :kiss:

Ah no I don’t mean if people don’t like her that’s completely fine by me but saying her career is a flop is just as saying Shallow didn’t became a hit. It’s not a fact, which i have to correct:bear:

Coming for the Razzie for worst director and writer of the century, after winning the acting one. A triple threat, a tricon :applause:

2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Are you being serious or just stupid?:bear:

Unclear about how my statement could be seen as “stupid”

Giving someone full creative control over a film about their life gives them so much power to twist and manipulate the truth. Generally to make them look better, and other people look worse. 

1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

Unclear about how my statement could be seen as “stupid”

Giving someone full creative control over a film about their life gives them so much power to twist and manipulate the truth. Generally to make them look better, and other people look worse. 

She made a documentary where she explained how she got robbed and how her friends died from gunshots when she lived in NY and that she was sad in the famous VH1 documentary from 1998, she can speak truth too

Archived