💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Evans: “Things happen, it’s embarrassing..."

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

I’m glad he can be mature about it. Nowadays things like this could really happen to anyone. There’s nothing he can do about that now.
Thankfully the majority seemed to enjoy the content :whitney:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Sunny said:

This got me thinking about how almost everyone dragged Jennifer Lawrence when her nudes leaked (and it wasn't even her fault) and everyone was blaming her for taking them. But when it's a man and he's got a nice package, everyone jumps to his defence and praise.

Huh

THANK U

the double standard 

my god

same with Vanessa hudgens years ago 

♥ Kindness Police.

Lion Heart

Hmm interesting responses... 

Made me think

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Retitle this: Interviewer tries to **** Chris Evans for 1 minute 2 seconds straight :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

littlepotter
14 hours ago, Sunny said:

I'm just noting the general response. Twitter, for example, is mostly defending him, especially men. But when the same thing happened with JLaw, the response was the opposite.

You have to take into account that since then there's been a big shift in terms of sexual freedom etc. Like back then slut shaming was still the norm and things Onlyfans was not a thing, sex work was still mostly looked down upon... now it's become more normal, so i feel if a woman's nudes leaked now it would be different. But misogyny definitely plays a part 

chaeri pls

Xoxo Adriana
14 hours ago, Sunny said:

This got me thinking about how almost everyone dragged Jennifer Lawrence when her nudes leaked (and it wasn't even her fault) and everyone was blaming her for taking them. But when it's a man and he's got a nice package, everyone jumps to his defence and praise.

Huh

this is so accurate.

i can’t name a single female celebrity (who’ve had their nudes/sex tape leaked) who have been praised or not dragged for it. especially women like paris hilton and bella thorne who were literally dragged to FILTH by the media and seen as “sl*tty” when it wasn’t even their fault! paris hilton’s sex tape especially was leaked by her ex-boyfriend and everyone literally blamed paris for it!:saladga:

not only isn’t there a male equivalent name to a “sl*t”, but they’re actually praised/idolised when their nudes leak. i never fall into the thirst trap for it because that’s creepy to wish a celebrity’s nudes would leak. i’m not saying male celebrities would feel just as vulnerable or embarrassed by it, but they certainly don’t get the same terrible treatment that people like JLaw, as you said, recieved.

19 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Welcome to society :bear: 

Kinda hate it here!

I like dancin', and ponies....

MANiCURE 6

He shouldn't be embarrassed tho :yennefer:

But I get that when you know that millions of people has seen your discostick you feel kinda embarrassed :madge:

He seems like annoying haha. 
IDK something about the way he is talking just annoys me. Like it’s just your penis that you leaked. Stop making it a woe is me. I wish he made a statement about it like “its just a **** no big deal”. Also this interviewer is so up his ass wtf

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

IDK something about the way he is talking just annoys me. Like it’s just your penis that you leaked. Stop making it a woe is me. I wish he made a statement about it like “its just a **** no big deal”. Also this interviewer is so up his ass wtf

He’s a shy girl. :flower:

Show some gratitude to our national meat. :haroon:

i don't remember ARTPOP

7 minutes ago, shoful said:

watch it parks and recreation GIF

Archived