Chris Evans: “Things happen, it’s embarrassing..."

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Tea Agree GIF by Wendy Williams

He's got a point. He's an icon, he's a legend and he is the moment. Now, come on now.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

11 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

idk for sure but it feels like it was done on purpose :bear:
probably he doesn't have that many offers after ending his relations with marvel
moreover, the corona situation doesn't make things for actors better, so he could decide to remind about himself this way 
you never know tho 

It's not that serious :smh:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

That woman is making me crack up!! She was just casually talking about his dique and not letting the topic slide :lmao:

Get the tea babe! 

10 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

He did it on purpose to gain some popularity. He should be ashamed for taking them in the first place boo hoo

happy marion cotillard GIF

Mhmmm yes, Chris ****ing Evans, the protagonist of the biggest box office of all time, is leaking nudes for attention, mhmmm yes makes sense seems legit

HEARTSTOP
13 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

He did it on purpose to gain some popularity. He should be ashamed for taking them in the first place boo hoo

happy marion cotillard GIF

Why should he be ashamed of taking a nude picture? What the hell...

IDGAF

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, paradox said:

That woman is making me crack up!! She was just casually talking about his dique and not letting the topic slide :lmao:

Get the tea babe! 

:lmao:more funny that aim of this interview was this:
Chris Evans and Mark Kassen join Tamron to discuss their recently launched, video-based civic engagement website “A Starting Point” and the details surrounding the fall launch of ASP Classroom, a digital platform and resource for schools to engage with elected officials, digital debates and virtual learning experiences.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

25 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

idk for sure but it feels like it was done on purpose :bear:
probably he doesn't have that many offers after ending his relations with marvel
moreover, the corona situation doesn't make things for actors better, so he could decide to remind about himself this way 
you never know tho 

Mmm nah he’s fine. He was in snow piercer during the marvel films and was just praised for knives out. Plus that marvel money has him set for life. Some things are just accidents

31 minutes ago, paradox said:

Get the tea babe! 

creepy tbh

PunkTheFunk
47 minutes ago, Sunny said:

This got me thinking about how almost everyone dragged Jennifer Lawrence when her nudes leaked (and it wasn't even her fault) and everyone was blaming her for taking them. But when it's a man and he's got a nice package, everyone jumps to his defence and praise.

Huh

Welcome to society :bear: 

Archived