Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

"Gaga dancing in the Colosseum" in my LadyGagaXAdobe entry!

roshogullu

Featured Posts

roshogullu

This is my entry for the contest! This took me the longest time to make - a whole month! I included elements from what I imagine when I listen to Babylon, Rain On Me and Free Woman and Plastic Doll. A robot with human skin. Everything(except for the face:huntyga:) was designed by me. I designed the dress and the boots! The first time I've done anything of the kind!

I've put this on my story multiple times but I never receive any kind of feedback because I don't have many friends who are Gaga stans :(( This drawing is my brain baby and I made it from scratch. I really hope you guys like it! :bradley:

I've scattered a worn out Joanne hat, a Jeff Koons gazing ball and a disco stick in the picture 👀

IMG-20200915-212013-419-001.jpg

The Fame Monster

Amazing work! You are very talented :kara: Which software did you used to do it? Did you draw it first? :pray:

Find your freedom in the music

roshogullu
3 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

Amazing work! You are very talented :kara: Which software did you used to do it? Did you draw it first? :pray:

Thank you so much! :kiss:

I used Autodesk Sketchbook for most of the elements. And yes, it all started with me drawing Gaga's face on a blank canvas, and then I drew everything else around it. Hence, it took a month:bradley:

I love those poured liquid looking boots you designed!! Wouldn't it be cool if the Haus designed some of these by pouring latex on some sheer tights? I remember the "soft grunge" Tumblr girls used to make DIY Slime Tights, the Haus could totally do it!

The Joanne hat is the best little detail :sharon: It's like this picture is saying "Joanne era is dead in the water, ChromaticGa is rising like Jesus! :legend: "

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

roshogullu
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

Joanne hat! Koons gazing ball! Disco Stick! Any other Easter eggs I missed?

omg now i feel bad there weren't more:messga:

brb:ally:

1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I love those poured liquid looking boots you designed!! Wouldn't it be cool if the Haus designed some of these by pouring latex on some sheer tights? I remember the "soft grunge" Tumblr girls used to make DIY Slime Tights, the Haus could totally do it!

The Joanne hat is the best little detail :sharon: It's like this picture is saying "Joanne era is dead in the water, ChromaticGa is rising like Jesus! :legend: "

Thank you for noticing all the details!!!! I was especially proud of the boots! Also, no disrespect to Joanne but omfgggg 🤣💀

I just hope they consider my entry even though I'm from India, which I JUST realized, isn't eligible apparently:cryga:

roshogullu
On 9/16/2020 at 6:02 AM, Warhol Killer said:

That is a great concept!! I love it. :applause:

Omg thank you so much!!! I love your art a lot! I keep listening to your Lady Gaga Evolution mix on YouTube all the time! It's my favourite Gaga mashup! :heart:

Ariana's ponytail found dead in Azerbaijan :billie:

I love the artwork tho :heart:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived