Wendy williams and her gays

RenegAde

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Love her or hate her but she has been for the gays before it became popular

as an accessory maybe

RenegAde
36 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She was literally transphobic on screen...

42 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Didn't she forbid drag queens to watch her show from the audience? :yennefer:

She literally gave a tearful apology, yall need to start accepting peoples apologies, after watching the videos above do you really think she is transphobic?:koons:

HausOfAntonio

She literally gave a tearful apology, yall need to start accepting peoples apologies, after watching the videos above do you really think she is transphobic?:koons:

Ok, I hope she educates herself. But that doesn’t prevent me from not wanting to support her. Its not for me to accept her apology, but I am entitled to not watching her show or supporting her endeavours because of her shady past. She’ll do just fine without me. 

ShayCristoforo

I think she does a lot for shock value, and for the gossip/tabloid Hot Topics brand.

But she's a very talented and entertaining woman (with a bright energy after the divorce). Not ashamed to say I'm a Wendy watcher / fan.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

RenegAde
20 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Ok, I hope she educates herself. But that doesn’t prevent me from not wanting to support her. Its not for me to accept her apology, but I am entitled to not watching her show or supporting her endeavours because of her shady past. She’ll do just fine without me. 

No one said you had to watch the show or support her tho, this thread was about her celebrating gay men  and you felt the need to bring up something she apologised for

HausOfAntonio

No one said you had to watch the show or support her tho, this thread was about her celebrating gay men  and you felt the need to bring up something she apologised for

Yeah, because it shows her selectivity on the issues she chooses to support, imo. I have a VERY hard time with cis women who are constantly parading their love and adoration for the gays but don’t have good things to say about the trans community. 

Agunimon

well, when gay men make up 70% of her audience it seems like it would be difficult for most people not to be thankful for them and want to recognize them...

Archived