𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
news

Valentino's Voce Viva world premiere event DELAYED

MiQuenDroid
20 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I can't seem to find it in the UK, checked Boots, The perfume shop and Debenhams. I hope its out next week cause i wanna smell it, theres a website with a 50 ml and 15 ml gift set for £65 i want!

It was in sell at my Sephora. Don't you have sephora in UK? :bradley:

All I ever wanted was love...

Sneaky Oliver

What’s supposed to happen during premiere?

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition

NewUsername
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What’s supposed to happen during premiere?

Gaga will announce 911 as the new single, will drop the MV right after and when you reach having it streamed 911 times, you get a digital copy of SFA acoustic AND a free 30ml of Voce Viva in your mail.
When you turn the bottle upside down, there's a code that, put together with the first 50 bottles that were sent around makes for another code that reveals a voice (you know, voce viva) spelling out the release date of Free Woman single + MV. 

During a split frame of the Free Woman MV "BUY MORE VALENTINO VOCE VIVA" will appear. This will make more people buy the perfume, which will unlock a new Haus Labs product of which fans have to guess the right name on the Valentino x Haus Labs app. Once the right name has been guessed, she will announce Babylon single + MV, which will premiere before the first episode of the new AHS season, where she has a big role. :vegas:

It'll be clear during the premiere :vegas:

Spoiler

:derpga:

• LMAO 3

45 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

It was in sell at my Sephora. Don't you have sephora in UK? :bradley:

Nope we don't, a lot of people want it here though as they carry a lot of brands we don't.

Fanta

Lord have mercy can we just get one good thing, even if it’s a basic perfume campaign. 

• Thanks 1