💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I, for one, hope Gaga sticks to dance for a while

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

People wanna knock SFA but there's something interesting about that song. It's still has the signature dance quality of her usual music but it also sounds very mature. I would not be mad if this happens. Personally, the last half of Chromatica is my absolute favorite.

I think the last act was her message to the fans that this is the sound of her next pop album.  Save the best for last maybe?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

No, we don't. A lot of us hope for her to pursue whatever she wants to and that doesn't always necessarily include dance music only.

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=360x360

I never said I hope she is forced to make dance music against her will, gurl 

♥ Kindness Police.

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I never said I hope she is forced to make dance music against her will, gurl 

Your post said "we all hope this" and I'm just clarifying that not all of us do. Simple. No shade.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Your post said "we all hope this" and I'm just clarifying that not all of us do. Simple. No shade.

No shade, huh?

upset oprah winfrey GIF

my post said “I think we all hope this”.  Key words: “I think”

♥ Kindness Police.

The great thing about Gaga is how she manages to nail multiple genres effortlessly. And that’s what makes her so interesting, how unpredictable her artistry is. I personally think it would be tiring if she just stuck to one sound and that’s it. The same way if she had stuck to that crazy and extravagant over-the-top character her career would have died. The reason she’s so respected now is because she managed to break from that “freak who wears weird clothes” mold and showed everything she’s capable of. That’s the reason she’s managed to have such longevity. 

And when it comes to music, she clearly loves to do more than just dance pop. And not knowing what she will do next is what’s so fun about stanning her. I know I’m not the only one who has a very strong feeling that the next project will not be dance pop.

Why does she have to “stick” to something?

she has achieved a legend status precisely because of how versatile she is 

enclosing her to do just dance music is putting her in the same bag as the bunch of random popstars out there and Gaga is much more than that

i hope she always does what she wants and doesnt feel pressured to stick with a music genre just to satisfy some one elses wishes.

She always says her last era was depressive and her current album saved her ever since BTW.

Depression is always going to be an on going thing. 

BYE

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but I really hope there's more music from Chromatica AKA an EP or full 2nd part yet to be released. 

Archived