💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I, for one, hope Gaga sticks to dance for a while

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Of course something was off. Till that point, the Joanne album was obviously her most personal album until Chromatica was released. And those things you listed doesn't even seem inauthentic. I just feel some fans hate Joanne because of the music and isn't "pop"

I LOVE the album, that’s not the point at all. It’s just the start of the era I didn’t like.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like her to stick to dance music because I simply like dance music

"Oh but she's too good for pop, don't you want her to try doing experimental music?"

No :yennefer:

She was so depressed during Joanne. I don't want to hear anyone claim that that was her being her true self no matter how good the album is. or at least not her best self

I just want her to do whatever the f*ck she wants to which I'm pretty sure she will continue to. She'll have my full support anyway :haroon:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

imnotyourbabe10

As Our Lady has said, "Pop music will never be low brow." So I'm here for it...but given what she's shown us...I'm here for her jazz, metal, country, singer/songwriter, rock, etc.

Would love a renaissance of late 90's female singer/songwriter festivals led by Gagz (like Lilith Fair) -- though that is a huge challenge in a pandemic.  Just miss those voices in music!

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

She was so depressed during Joanne.

I didn't realize this until she talked about it during her Zane Lowe interview with Apple in May and how she was trying to make Joanne for her dad...or something along those lines.  Very sad...and Chromatica seems to be the catharsis.

Monster7

I think she just shifts a lot and Joanne was what she wanted to do back then just like Chromatica was what she felt she needed to do at the time

I'd like more dance pop from her, as long as we get at least one rock influence album soon, her voice and style is just perfect for it

HausOfAntonio
6 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

1280_lady_gaga_horseback_riding_barefoot

32cf2b18bc061b77e56b5783aff01222_XL.jpg

46C5C4FF00000578-5126875-image-a-14_1511

maxresdefault.jpg

.....maybe she actually enjoys horseback riding. It's super annoying when fans that have never had one in person conversation with Gaga thinks they know more about her than herself :bye:

THIS!!!! Its such a pet peeve when people think they know who the “real Gaga” is or who she should be in order to feel fulfilled. Like, how would you feel if people in your life just started going on about how you’re not being authentic? Let her have her space to grow into herself like all of us. She’ll do what feels naturally. 

I hope she does dance because she shines on it, undoubtedly, and its my favourite genre to listen to. But something I’ve always appreciated about Gaga is how she opened my mind up to new genres, so I genuinely would be excited to hear her on any sort of track. 

HausOfAntonio
6 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Meh. I understand, but something was definitely off.

She is.... literally... mentally ill.... :awkney: 

She’s just expressed in in different ways since The Fame. I love to remind people that the Gaga they pray will come back was anorexic, bulimic, depressed, psychotic, suffering from PTSD, and on drugs.

These things don’t leave. They literally just don’t. You learn how to cope but you never go back to the person you were before. Thats the whole point of Chromatica. Healing is accepting the person you’ve become and learning how to cope. 

Joanne was unnerving to fans because we never got to see Gaga deal with her issues in that way. 

HausOfAntonio
19 minutes ago, Oyster said:

She was so depressed during Joanne. I don't want to hear anyone claim that that was her being her true self no matter how good the album is. or at least not her best self

Being depressed doesn’t prevent you from being your true self though. It shows your darkest facet, but that doesn’t mean its not you. 

HotLikeMexico
7 hours ago, S0436 said:

I think her next album will be more SFA than 911

People wanna knock SFA but there's something interesting about that song. It's still has the signature dance quality of her usual music but it also sounds very mature. I would not be mad if this happens. Personally, the last half of Chromatica is my absolute favorite.

2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I think we all hope this 

No, we don't. A lot of us hope for her to pursue whatever she wants to and that doesn't always necessarily include dance music only.

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

I disagree with this. It's when you're depressed and sad for a period that is probably your most authentic self. It's how you truly felt in that  period of your life. That does not take away the amazing work someone can produce. She chose to use music as the outlet to let her pain out and we got Gaga at her most authentic self at that time.

Now onto the best self, that a completely different thing and I agree she might not have been her best self. 

Archived