💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA twigs, Grimes, Matty Healy and more narrate Art Zoom project videos

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

artzoom_new_2_4.jpg?w=600

J Balvin, Ellie Goulding, FKA twigs, Grimes, Matt Healy from the 1975 and Chaeyoung from Twice are all starring in the new season of Google Arts & Culture’s Art Zoom series, which takes viewers on a guided tour of some of the world’s most famous masterpieces through the narration of famous musicians.

Through Google’s “gigapixel” Art Camera — a robotic camera custom-made to create the highest possible resolution images of paintings — users can zoom into an artwork at brushstroke-level detail and explore its hidden depths.

FKA Twigs shares – “Mary Magdalene was a major inspiration for my last album and when I learned about the history of the female painter, Artemisia Gentileschi, it impacted me. Artists like her have fought so hard to be recognized that it’s amazing I could help shine a light on her beautiful work.”

Grimes’ take on the age-old fight between good and evil through Pieter Bruegel the Elder’s  “The Fall of the Rebel Angel.” Grimes shares – “Pieter Bruegel the Elder is a strange dude and I hope I did a decent job analyzing his work. Rest In Peace.”

More: https://variety.com/2020/music/news/twice-chaeyoung-j-balvin-fka-twigs-google-art-zoom-watch-video-1234769566/

BleepBloop
10 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

nice choices of artists 

Gaga would have been great too but she's prob too A list to get 

..or maybe they just didn't even think of her?

PeachJug
6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

..or maybe they just didn't even think of her?

didn't think of the person who invented art? whaa

Archived