💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Anitta - Me gusta feat Cardi B & Myke Towers (Music Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CHROMATICCOLORS

i have a feeling that this isn't gonna work, i hope it does tho:pawsup:

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

Sneaky Oliver
11 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Cardi coming to save Anitta's career

Stop being mean for no reason. She’s the most successful artist on the country she’s from (Brazil) and a big name in Latin America right now 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Even tho I'm not that into Anitta's music, I'm happy that someone from my country is going this far :applause:

I enjoy her international music! My boyfriend is a huge fan of hers so I HAVE to listen to Anitta every now and then 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I enjoy her international music! My boyfriend is a huge fan of hers so I HAVE to listen to Anitta every now and then 

My problem with her is that she releases too many songs and I find it hard to keep up and care for artists that drop music that often, but that's just me, nothing wrong with her

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Red said:

My problem with her is that she releases too many songs and I find it hard to keep up and care for artists that drop music that often, but that's just me, nothing wrong with her

I understand! Stick to her major releases. 

For the ones who couldn’t catch up her news, Me Gusta video is going to be a celebration of women and she’s supporting trans women on the video too (and including many of them on the actual video in front of a Catholic Church) and dressing up with a rainbow flag dress. 

also the video was recorded in my city here in Brazil, Salvador. And I was very close to her during the shooting! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby

music video out tomorrow

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived