🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Hagrid actor defends JK Rowling

Chromatican

The people who defend her in this thread are probably the same people from the "who cares if Ellen treats people like garbage she is rich or whatever and rich people can do whatever they want and you should be grateful you bottom feeding *******s" crowd. Miss me with that, I'll be here holding people to higher standards of conduct. Why are we acting like holding someone's feet to the fire is a bad thing? It's not just an SJW/Outrage/Triggered culture thing, it's actually needed for any progress to be made on any front in society.

• Thanks 2

frederiickx

He's right about people just wanting to be offended by everything BUT JK IS offensive so he's wrong when talking about her.

alicefromabove

I still think JK Rowling is a transphobic individual, but I agree with him that people these days are waiting to be offended and cancel everyone. 

VOLANTIS

Expose yourselves. Bye. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Kapi09

He has rights to support her and her essey or a book.  :shadow: If you think in a different way just ignore it.

Did she wish someone death? Did she say she abhors trances? NO
So leave them alone! How can you do this and wish someone death! This is sick, and has nothing to do with tolerance. 

And all this because of a fictional character who puts on women's clothes. I don't understand anymore whether you want trances to be characters in movies and books or not.

Edited by Kapi09
My name isn't Alice