💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Hagrid actor defends JK Rowling

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

GagaSine
10 minutes ago, Brecht said:

How is this transphobic user not banned yet? @Admin?

Like someone got banned for saying mean stuff about Sarah Tanno (not saying they shouldn’t have been)

but the transphobia and racism get a pass every time :saladga: like what part of delighting that jk Rowling is getting support from an actor not a tell...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
6 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Most users of this site are exactly the kind of people he’s talking about.

If you log of Gaga Daily and twitter and go outside speak to real people you’ll see they agree with him. 

Sorry but I go outside and speak to people and they don’t like transphobia or islamophobia. Idk about who you hangout with tho

Cookie Tookie
1 hour ago, Sakrai said:

He’s right tho :oops: people want to be offended just to taste a bit of power, thats the bottom line of this issue

You can’t say this on Gagadaily :billie:

Pray4FameGa
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Sorry but I go outside and speak to people and they don’t like transphobia or islamophobia. Idk about who you hangout with tho

She tweeted criticism of the hesitance to call women women. Wasn’t transphobic at all.

Regardless, she could have said much worse and I’d still defend her right to say it, without her being “cancelled” by butthurt Twitter SJWs. Ridiculous world we live in.

You’ll see how fed up most are when Trump is re-elected by a landslide. Bookmark me.

GagaSine

I’m so sick of this BS narrative of power. I want trans people to be respected and I murdered in the street every single day, not fired from their jobs, not kicked out of their homes. 

I don’t want to ‘cancel’ anyone, I want vulnerable people to be safe and for people to stop trying to actively harm them and their support networks, something JK has proudly done 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

She tweeted criticism of the hesitance to call women women. Wasn’t transphobic at all.

Regardless, she could have said much worse and I’d still defend her right to say it, without her being “cancelled” by butthurt Twitter SJWs. Ridiculous world we live in.

You’ll see how fed up most are when Trump is re-elected by a landslide. Bookmark me.

Trump is going to win because the democrats are extremely weak, not because people stand up for their rights.

jesus you have to be thick as pigsh*t to not be able to read between the lines, or just willfully obtuse to not see what she is really saying. Please stop. Just admit you think trans people don’t deserve basic rights or respect. Don’t worry you won’t be crucified, there’s lots of users on here that agree with you.

FRANK1991

Is 2020 just the year of CANCELLED or what

Never seen everything and everyone cancelled so much in an year

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

NewUsername

He's not wrong with what he's saying in itself, but there's a HUGE difference between that statement and the hurtful **** that JKR is doing. :smh: 

Also, "Get over yourself", yeah, that's very easy to say, Hagrid, if you're not part of a minority ridiculed by JKR, a minority that get's hated on, discriminated and killed everyday...

1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

Right :smh:

Never understood the “PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE AGREE WITH [controversial figure]” rhetoric.

It’s like yeah we know... a ton of people IRL are transphobic... what’s new... how do you know so many personally though? 🤔

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

This narrative that "people today are soooo sensitive, just looking to be offended..." 

Like, girl. Back in the day people got so worked up over the tiniest perceived insult that they got in DUELS and murdered each other and it was all cool :air: Getting offended isn't brand new

And it also has nothing to do with JK, because people are rightful mad at the transphobic rhetoric she spouts off.  She's not some "victim of cancel culture" here.

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

Wrong. She’s a millionaire with a lot of power and influence, especially to young people who may be ignorant to trans issues. So her words do have power and she needs to be called out. 

it’s interesting seeing you gaslighting people here when just the other day you were gaslighting people on the thread about racism... :oprah:

I’m not gaslighting at all, I’m giving good advice, if you go seeking something offensive, you will find it. JK is somebody who clearly lacks the intelligence to understand transgender issues so why give her the time of day??

Pennywise

Should we get GGD canceled for allowing transphobia? Just an idea :hor:

Because they are allowing it, in a blindingly obvious way :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Cssomeone

I love how people keep on giving her a plataform. She's filthy rich and is about to become even more because people who want to "cancel" her are actually giving her all the attention and buzz she needs right before releasing a book

Archived