Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Hagrid actor defends JK Rowling

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Stephen King called he out. I think it's not only about people needing to bash someone. It's about a whole community that cannot be disregarded like this. 

It's true some people had a lot of backlash for one dumb joke and that resulted in trauma. But JKR is really going too deep in the **** plus she's a huge figure and has a lot of young fans.... What she does is not the same thing than a beauty influencer making a dumb racist joke while never wanting to be a racist (it's a complete other case k)

hello hello baby.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

Can we plsss leave that word in 2016 where it belongs? ty

The whole movement belongs there, thanks for agreeing. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

*Sarah tanno* I was hacked!!! :triggered:

What's funny is that when I edited that, I got a notification saying you tagged me :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Agreed... in some cases, public figures are 'cancelled' over nonsense and people find everything and anything to take them down. Gaga has been victim of that. 

But JK(aren)R is not one of those cases. Racism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia... if those are displayed by a public figure over and over again, in JKRs case transphobia, then the criticism is legit and she deserves to be cancelled. Even going as far to write a book about one of her transphobic fantasies... :awkney:

Yeah, to connect this story alone to transphobic intentions would be a stretch. We've seen cross dressing murderers before in horror films and books.

But because it's JK, someone who has gone on several tirades against trans rights, I don't think the criticism and outrage is misplaced here.

Just my two cents :yennefer: she knows exactly what she's doing. She's either stirring controversy for attention or she's fueling anti-trans propaganda cause she's a bigot. It's sh*tty either way.

🖤

ItWasntLaauv

Everything is so sad because I truly believe that there’s good intentions from everyone in this J.K. Rowling mess, but it’s just sooooo convoluted.

poor Emma Watson, she lost too :billie:

it's not too late to backtrack and apologize, cause once JK Rowling writes another parts of the Harry Potter saga, you may not get the role, Hermione :billie:

I'm glad I never became emotionally invested in Harry Potter

Spoiler

Try Animorphs instead. The authors are much more trans friendly :vegas:

tumblr_p1pezmkxFz1rnahqro1_500.png

10 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

it's not too late to backtrack and apologize, cause once JK Rowling writes another parts of the Harry Potter saga, you may not get the role, Hermione :billie:

How is this transphobic user not banned yet? @Admin?

Chromatislaps
43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Jesus put it in my spoiler :air: it took 17 years to get to the bottom :air:

why did I read this in the cadence of WAP :air: i truly need holy water :icega:

38 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Exactly! People need to focus on their own lives instead of sitting around worrying about what other people are saying, her words have no power if you just ignore them

Wrong. She’s a millionaire with a lot of power and influence, especially to young people who may be ignorant to trans issues. So her words do have power and she needs to be called out. 

it’s interesting seeing you gaslighting people here when just the other day you were gaslighting people on the thread about racism... :oprah:

Pray4FameGa

Most users of this site are exactly the kind of people he’s talking about.

If you log of Gaga Daily and twitter and go outside speak to real people you’ll see they agree with him. 

1 minute ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Most users of this site are exactly the kind of people he’s talking about.

If you log of Gaga Daily and twitter and go outside speak to real people you’ll see they agree with him. 

I mean, Donald Trump is president, is anyone surprise people are trash?

19 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

Girl I don't think even the cast of Fantastic Beasts want to do Fantastic Beasts 3 :billie:

The absolute decline ever since she came out as a TERF :fan:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived