celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

I’m trying to be nice here but Someone should tell him nobody asked for them to release an album during the pandemic 

♥ Kindness Police.

StarstruckIllusion

damn I’m so heartbroken 😔😔😔

Spoiler

just devastated

Spoiler

:billie:

Flapjack

I love them both, but good sistrens. They got their bag and can sit on it while the rest of the indie girlies (aka me) can become the new emotionless acts for the teens. 

zakariah

billie shouldn’t wait too long to release her sophomore album tbh, her hype could die down by then. but if she comes out with another ‘bad guy’ things could change

as for finneas... who cares if he releases an album or not lmao, he’s not as big as billie

SuperSunset
On 9/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, TimisaMonster said:

I see him fading and Billie splitting when he gets too controlling of her, her sound, and her career as she gets older and wants to take more control of her creativity. 

Then MAYBE she will make dance music but I don't put him or her and the word "dance" in the same sentence :billie:

He is a young white male.And producer.He ain't going no where.If such thing even happens Billie flopping is even more possible. 

Economy
23 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

istg they use that word way too much. they can't stand when people disagree with them. they threat with calling the mods when somebody says something they don't like (even if it's respectfully or in pure fun) and then they're the same ones that call this site a cult :awkney: mentol illinois

Reminds me of when ppl make a thread asking to discuss some topic and the moment someone in comments disagrees with OP all hell breaks loose

Don't ask for discussion if u can't handle an opinion that isn't the same as urs. That's not discussion that's more like u stating an opinion and just wanting everyone to bless ur statement :emma:

I'm not just talking about serious topics either. It can be on stuff as trivial as disagreements on what artist, music etc is best which is even more rediculous :enigma:

Archived