Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

I can see what he's saying but I'm glad Gaga didn't think this way and ended up putting out Chromatica. I feel like in a way it even makes it more meaningful.

Anyways I'm super curious what the next album will sound like!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

wait another year and a half at least i guess cause this sh!t isn’t going away any time soon

gypsy101
4 hours ago, Sexxx said:

it would be a different story if My Future didn't flop into oblivion / hit no. 1 :huntyga:

it was her third top ten hit but sure

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We have a handful of Billie fans on this site but one thing that needs to be considered is that people are allowed to not like any artist here. Instead of dismissing any slightly negative remark or critique, maybe think about it and you'll find some valid points. Why is a bummer to release music during a pandemic when music makes people's lives a bit more exciting and interesting? not to say Billie herself did release music during the pandemic.. sounds like there's another reason for the absence of the album. :yennefer:

Thanks! Gaga got crucified for not releasing delaytica earlier now its billies turn! Equality for all postars yass :vegas:

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

So she’s officially going the lorde route 

so I expect a critically acclaimed album 

Lorde and critically acclaimed doesnt match in the real world. She is forgotten

Naak Le Vaar

I don't know why some people are slinging the word hater around a lot. I like some of Billies music, but her brother is so full of himself. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

intotherosegarden

I would really like to know where he gets his ego from.

It reads to me as if he wants to release his album alongside Billie's outside of COVID when she's at her highest possible peak so that he can ride her coattails with the songwriting and production credits on his record as well as his own because he knows he doesnt have a large enough following to do it on his own. That's almost parasytic to me and makes me really question his character and how much control Billie has on her own artistry. 

Does she think a vaccine will happen? There's no guarantee a vaccine can come, that's not how it works lol She also seems to love demonstrative activism type of ****

Archived