Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer

It’s a good idea. There’s been so much music released this year - we need something to look forward to in 2021

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 21st Century Karen said:

Do they know pandemic will be here in 2021 and, most likely, even in 2022? :billie:

Well she sings 'I'll see you in a couple years' so maybe 

OMG, he's so annoying. :smh:

Even if he didn't initially mean it, this is lowkey shady to other artists who have released during this time. Who in their right mind would call something super upbeat, like Future Nostalgia for example, a "bummer covid record." Not to mention his comments sound so vapid. People are sick and dying, and his concern is that he doesn't want their music associated with it. Could just be a throwaway comment where he wasn't really thinking that deeply, but not every thought has to be voiced. 

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

As always with Billie/Finneas threads, I finish reading the OP and then think before scrolling down “let’s see what does GGD find in here to hate on” :bear:

And you see how it works every time :bear: 

Spoiler

Why can't Billie haters just skip the thread or at least talk about it at least somewhat objectively :fatcat: 

Ew, David!

I literally give a rat a** for Billie and her brother. I don't like their music. They are shady and pretentious. My pandemic would have been darker if weren't for music releases and I applaud those who didn't held back and weren't affraid of low sales and schedule issues. 

FfFfFfFF

We have a handful of Billie fans on this site but one thing that needs to be considered is that people are allowed to not like any artist here. Instead of dismissing any slightly negative remark or critique, maybe think about it and you'll find some valid points. Why is a bummer to release music during a pandemic when music makes people's lives a bit more exciting and interesting? not to say Billie herself did release music during the pandemic.. sounds like there's another reason for the absence of the album. :yennefer:

MANiCURE1295

Good, My Future was ****ing trash. So she can keep the record if it’s gonna sound anything like that awful awful song :ladyhaha:

I like her but the problem for me lies with Finneas. He gives me bad vibes and negative energy, does anyone else feel this? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ It’s strange because his star sign is Leo and it isn’t usually common for a Leo to give off a vibe like that. I wouldn’t trust him or feed his big one 👀👀

BrandonL

Archived